1

In Aspertia City the Gym Leader there was also a teacher. He had a good size school and his daughter also attended his school. Julia was 8 years old and a mini look alike of him and his wife. Who is this woman? Well, his wife is Sabrina of the Kanto region. Once she came down to Unova to be a movie star at Pokemon Studios they began dating shortly after. Finally, Cheren proposed and they married. In the same year, Cheren got her pregnant with Julia. Julia developed the psychic powers from her mom. She was incredible by her age of 8 she was stronger than both her mom and grandfather. But she had inhibitors on her wrists to prevent psychic problems. She could lose control quite easily. Fear was her enemy. But still, she was a good kid. Nobody could blame her. 

    Today was a normal school day and Cheren was up first. He always was preparing for the girls. Sabrina was going to give Julia her Pokemon today. She actually was homeschooled most of the time. He just taught her the stuff they were learning at the school. This would be her first time with other kids her age. 

    Sabrina joined him downstairs before their daughter woke up and hugged him. "Morning Cheren."

     "Morning Sabrina." He was a very happy man. When they finished breakfast they saw a slow and sleepy Julia collapse at the table. They knew her guilty pleasure. She loved reading about Pokemon. "Morning princess." She waved before almost falling asleep again. Cheren quietly let out his Herdier and whispered, "Herdier use uproar!" He knew what that would do. Julia fell out of her chair and covered her ears.

"I'm up people." She was laughing and he helped her stand and handed her the huge plate of food. "When do we leave?"

"In a couple hours." Sabrina nabbed her gift Pokemon and placed them on Julia's head. She used her telekinesis and made them show the Pokemon.

"So I have an Abra and a Shinx," she mused. She nodded and then finished her breakfast and grabbed her uniform. She was quite excited and then ran to the door excited. "Ready!" 

"Okay then. Lets go," Cheren answered.