Chapter 5- wait what

I woke up with someone's arms wrapped around me and their head buried into my neck. I gently turned around and saw Brad sleeping next to me. What happened last night?? I don't even remember falling asleep let alone falling asleep next to Brad in his arms!

'Morning you' I heard a low, husky voice in my ear.

'Morning' I let out a little giggle.

'So, what's the plan for today then missy? Another lazy day?!' Brad's eyes widened at the thought of another onesie movie day.

'No you lazy bugger, we're going out! You're taking me shopping because you love me ha'

'Oh is that right now?' Brad raised one eyebrow and started tickling me. He knew I was really ticklish but he didn't stop! Our tickle fight somehow turned into a pillow fight and I was laughing so hard I got knocked on the floor by Brad so I lost!

'Ha ha ha I win!' I looked up to see Brad hovering over me with his hand out offering to help me up. I accepted his offer and got pulled up. I tripped over a pillow on my way up and fell into Brad. I looked up and there he was, just staring at me with those big brown eyes. Woah, this feels weird.. Did I want to kiss Brad? The moment just felt right and I went for it.

'Oh my god I'm so sorry! I oh I erm that wasn't meant to happen!' I panicked, I didn't know how he'd react to it! I didn't know what to say so I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom.

*Brad's POV*

Waking up with Jas wrapped in my arms felt weird but a perfect weird. Does that even make sense? Well it did to me. If that wasn't amazing enough, we had a pillow fight which turned into a tickle fight.. I knew I'd win though. And that's when it happened, she kissed me! She. Kissed. Me. I didn't ever see that coming! Clearly it affected her a lot more as she couldn't have run out of the room fast enough!

*Jas' POV*

Oh my god. What came over me?! How could I just kiss Brad like that?! It felt weird. He'll always be more like a brother than a boyfriend?! I can't believe I just ran off straight away, oh god as if it wasn't awkward enough already. I was probably in the bathroom for about half an hour before deciding to face Brad again. I took a deep breath and slowly walked down the stairs. There he was, sitting on the sofa on his damn phone again. I coughed.

'Oh hey Jas!'

'Urm. hiya' I tried avoiding eye contact as much as I could.

'Look, what just happened..'

'Oh I'm so sorry Brad, I don't know what came over me!'

'Sorry? Why're you sorry? I'm fine with it!'

'What? So it won't make things awkward?'

'No you doughnut, of course not? Considering I just asked you out I don't think it could be more awkward than that hahaha'

Oh thank god! Brad was totally fine with the kiss! Phew. But what did it mean? I was so confused. I didn't think I liked Brad, I couldn't?

Sorry it's not much but I thought I'd do a quick update as I won't be on much over the weekend but hopefully you're enjoying it so far! :)