Chapter 7.

"Harry how does it feel like to have your own brand again?"

"Mr. Styles, how does it feel working in the modeling industry?"

"Do you think you're the next top model?"

"Are you in competition with Mr. Louis Tomlinson?"

"Questions will be answered soon once you see my work." Harry gets up from the conference table, that is surrounded by many journalists, reporters, paparazzi, and fashion designers.

"Mr. Styles!"

"Harry!"

"When will you share your new photoshoots?"

"We'll like to see what you have for us!"

"Soon." Harry whispered, closing the doors behind him. "Are the magazines ready?"

"Yes sir." A rushed employee yelled as he frantically placed a box on the cart, where all the other boxes were.

"What about the clothes? Ready to be delivered?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. Get them delivered."

"Of course."

Who would've thought in a span of two weeks Harry would've gotten his stuff together. His business, his career, his workers, his reputation. It was all coming back, he was succeeding once again and gaining the respect and appreciation from everyone like before. Expect, Louis.

Day by day the two would do things that would annoy each other and feel the need to be better than the other one. At the moment, Harry is in the lead, with the announcement of his new cover shoots for 'Another Man' and the new clothing his brand will reveal tomorrow in his upcoming fashion show. Being the gentleman he is, he invited Louis. Of course Louis was always taught to accept the things people offer so he gladly accepted the invitation and decided to join the party. Pettiness at its finest.

"Boss, what do you think about this material for the jackets?" One of Harry's designers ask him, holding up a thin floral pattern material, Harry runs his fingertips along the fabric, completely amazing with the silky feeling.

"I love it." That was a total compliment for his worker.

Meanwhile Harry was scanning through the ideas his workers have came up with, Louis was currently signing a contract with Calvin Klein. It was a reassurance to work with the company and advertise as many clothing as possible to bring more attention.

"You're the biggest model out there Louis and I'm glad you agreed to work with us, not only is it going to bring more attention to both you and I but it will bring up your paycheck." Calvin, creator and founder of Calvin Klein told Louis.

"You really think so? I'm the biggest model out there?" Not even worried about the idea of getting paid even more than he usually does.

"Of course, have you read the top 10 models of the world list?"

"No." He never caught any interest in those types of lists, it caused negative controversy and Louis was no fan of that.

"I got you." Calvin takes out his iPhone and scrolls through it, once he arrived on the page he wanted he passed his phone to Louis and it was a list of the Top 10 Models in the World:

10. Cara Delevingne

9. Candice Swanepoel

8. Lily Aldridge

7. Lucky Blue Smith

6. Bella Hadid

5. Taylor Hill