Greetings.

Hello.

I see you finally found me.

How swell.

Have you had a good day today? I'm guessing you haven't.Maybe you saw someone you don't like,maybe had a fight,or probably the day didn't go your way.

That's bad,I know the feeling.

But it will get better at night,you'll see.A whole new day will start tomorrow.

By the way,you should get checked,you only took five thousand nine hundred thirty two breaths in your sleep last night.

You are probably catching a cold.

But it will be okay.

Oh,lights flicker,how strange.I swear I wasn't close to the switch this time.You should probably check that to.

Oh dam,why does this page get stuck so much? My coldness cant be that much.

Pick up those shoes will you? The stink in your room is driving me crazy.Do what your parents told you.

You have been a good person haven't you? Works done,grades up, and not reading outta curiosity?

YOU.HAVENT?

Bad boy.

I think you should be punished.

Not now.Your concentrated in reading this.Your curiosity is driving you to finish it.

Have you ever heard of curiosity killed the cat?

Lets say your the cat,and I'm the curiosity.

You might be wondering,who is this? What is he? What does he want?

Well nothing mayor,I'm just curious thats all.

Your way of life may not be the best.Procrastinating? tsk,not your best choice.Though,your way of life is interesting,so I might as well enjoy the the show.

Mmm,nice breeze,huh? Close and cold?

Or thats just me breathing on your shoulder.

Why don't you stay comfortable,don't freak out.I'm just here to keep you company.

Well,at least for now.

You don't know my name,you may never will.But I guess its better if you don't.

Unwanted,I am.

House by house I go.

Guest always fear me,since they are the only can see me.But I will go now.Since I am not wanted here,i'll just go under your bed.

Since my name is already said in the first words of the last three paragraphs.

Haven't seen me in a while? Ive seen you just fine.