*Chapter 2*

Hey! Sorry it's a little bit(Okay, not a little bit, but like a medium sized bit, LOL) late. I'm back in school, plus, I have to cram information in my head for exams, or I'm dead. It usually takes me a few days to write a chapter, and that's when I have unlimited time. So what I'm going to do, is let myself write only one hour a day now. Totally sucks, but I gotta keep my grades up. This is dedicated HaydenGray for making a cover/banner. Btw, check out her current story(The Warflower) (It's Ahhmazinggg! so amazing, I spelled it like that:P) Anyways on with the story!

_______________________________________________________________________________

  I walked back inside. Daniel is just standing there; not sure what he should. "You're sleeping on the couch," I said loudly while going up the stairs. Once, I got in my room, I left only a crack open at the door, to know if something goes wrong. I change from my clothes from the morning into a grey sweats, putting my black and red hair into a high ponytail. I turned on my laptop, and started playing with some pictures, I took a couple weeks ago. I tried resizing, cropping, changing the color, almost everything before I gave up. I had to many things in my head to be a creative smarticle. Yeah, creative smarticle, that's what I call myself.

  'Bzzzzzzz' My phone vibrated against the table. I opened the message. It was from Frank. I almost squealed when I read it. 'In 2 days, feel lyk sneaking out nd going 2 hang out? Just da 2 of us.' I waited a few minutes to respond. I had a rule that said don't text back right away. I think it's stupid, but it makes guys think that you're not wrapped around their finger.

    'Great. cnt wait:)' This time I did squeal really loud.

  I heard Daniel running up the stairs. "What happened?" He asked as he went into my room.

  "Ever heard of knocking?" I asked rudely instead of answering his question.

  "Err, yes. But I heard you do that girly scream so I thought... You saw a spider?" He guessed. I raised my eyebrow. I would scream if I saw a spider, but I'm not gonna let him know that.

  "I'm tougher than that. I wouldn't scream if I saw one, I would catch it and set it free. 'Cause spiders have feelings too," I said crossing my arms. Okay, what I just said was a complete lie, except for the last part. But I can't help myself, they're so creepy with their multiple legs and eyes.

  "Okay, then why did you scream?" He asked, clearly confused.

  "Can't a girl scream whenever they want? And it wasn't a scream, it was a squeal. Way girlier," I replied.

  "You're still super weird," He said in a sad tone. I made a face.

  "And you're still in my room. So, I suggest you scat and go to your... To you're where ever your staying," I said annoyed. I don't like talking about the past. He gave me one more sad look and walked out my room.

  I sighed. There's nothing to do. Maybe I can take a nap or something. I am feeling kind of tired.

____________________________________________________________________

  'Beep, beep, beep' went my annoying alarm clock waking me up once again. I sighed and smashed my hand on the stop, turning it off. I'm not as excited as I was yesterday. Frank isn't going to pick me up today, and I'll probably have to go to school with Daniel; which means I'll get little comments from Max.

  I slowly walked to my closet and took out a pair of red skinny jeans to go with my lacy white cami. I slipped on white and red flats.

  I sat in front of my mirror and applied my make up and pulled my hair into a simple pony tail.

  I grabbed my bag and walked down my stairs. Daniel wasn't on the couch which means: A) He's changing or B) he didn't sleep on the couch like I told him too.

  I went into the kitchen and started eating an orange. I hate oranges, but that was the only fruit left, and I really don't want to eat cereal. The Cereal my mom buys is weird, it gets like mushy when you put milk on it.

  "Good morning," Daniel said rather loudly. I nodded back. I need to get this orange finished. I'm determined.

  "What? No hello or good morning back?" He asked sarcastically. I shook my head. He sighed. He grabbed the yucky cereal and mixed it with some milk. I finished! I smiled to myself and throw the skin thing in the trash can. I turned around and saw Daniel making a face as he munched on the cereal.

  "What's wrong with this cereal?" he asked as soon as he swallowed. I laughed.

  "I guess, I forgot to warn you that my mom buys weird ceral and it turns into mush when you mix it with any type of liquid. Opps," I said innocently. He muttered something I couldn't here and throw out the cereal.

  "What are you doing?" I asked as he neared to the trash can. 

  "Throwing away the cereal," He said.

  "No, you're wasting perfectly good food. That belongs to me and my family. So since this is my house and that is my cereal, you are going to eat it."

  "What, why?" he whined.

  "'Cause I order you," I said while rolling my eyes.

  He pouted but sat back at the table obeying my order. Man, did it feel good being in charge.