Chapter I

I fidgeted with the white blouse I was wearing, adjusting the buttons so nothing would show, I was starting my new job today and wanted to look very professional. Meaning I wanted to look very conservative and modest. I looked myself over in the mirror I had my long dark brown locks pulled into a pony, no makeup on I really didn’t need it. Then looking down I grazed over the black pencil skirt, white blouse, and black heels combo I was wearing. Feeling satisfied about my look, I headed into the living room grabbing my keys and bag and walked over to the door to leave. My roommate and best friend Kelly was still asleep and I didn’t want to wake her up so I slipped out as quietly as possible. A full half hour later I was finally getting off the last stop from the bus and my destination… Silver Stream Systems, or better known as my new job.

I was going to be Nathan Tyler’s new P.A now just because I know his name doesn’t mean I know him though, it’s far from that. I was at a Local coffee Café a few weeks ago and overheard him talking about needing a new personal assistant. Quick thinking and jobless me strutted over confidentently to him , introduced myself with a handshake and told him these exact words ”Hello, Rose Valencio, I couldn’t help but over hear you need a new Personal assistant, I think Id be perfect for the job”. He almost immediately gave the job to me without any questions. All I was told to do was show up today in presentable work clothes to the location he wrote down. And that was that, I left that Coffee shop that day with the biggest smile on my face.

As I walked into the huge lobby a sudden wave of nausea hit me , I couldn’t do this, I mean I didn’t even know what Silver Stream Systems was, and I have never worked before in my life. The elevator doors in front of me finally opened and I stepped in, glad to be the only one inside. I pressed the number seven button and the doors slide close. There was no going back now, as I realized this I gained all the confidence that I always carry and braced myself for what was to come, remembering that no matter what I wouldn’t show weakness. The doors opened and I stepped out into the crowded work space then I spotted his office door number, I walked over feeling a few stares directed at me. I ignored the stares and knocked on the door quietly.

 “You may come in” I heard Nathans voice call from the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked into the large office, closing it behind me. “Oh, Rose its just you, what a pleasure I’ve been waiting for you all day” he said with a genuine smile then looking me up and down and suddenly smiling even bigger. “Well I’ve been waiting all week to come to work Mr. Tyler” I said politely giving him my own bright smile. I mean I knew I was going to get checked out wearing a skirt; I have a great body and won’t deny it. “Well then how about I put you to work Ms. Valencio, come over here and grab these stacks of paper and put them in the filing rack over there alphabetically please” he told me as I seductively walked over to him. “As you wish, boss” I said grabbing the pile and giving him a wink. He looked at me completely shocked for a minute then formed a small smirk and checked me out again this time slowly grazing his eyes over my body then looking me in the eyes and raising his eyebrows in a questionable form. I turned away before anything else could be done; I was a shameless flirt and if I was going to be working all day I might as well have fun all the while. Don’t get me wrong Mr.Tyler was hot but he was 34 years old, way too old for me.

I began to file the stack of papers alphabetically, and ended up getting bored so I put my headphones and played music as I filed to add some sort excitement to filing. It did the trick and in no time was I done with filing, as I turned around still moving my hips to the beat of the song I saw Mr. Tyler staring at me with a very horny looking face. I took my headphones out and began walking over to him” What else do you need done Mr. Tyler, Ill do anything you need” I asked stating the last part as seductively as I could. I saw him gulp and then asked in an almost whisper” Anything?” and I confirmed” Yes, anything you desire”. I knew I was going a little overboard when I saw him gulp again and reach his hand down to his crotch completely turned on. I was bad so very bad leading the poor man on. But I was miraculously saved from having to tell him that I was only teasing him when his phone rang. He looked frustrated but took the call anyways. I turned away not interested in the call, and roamed around his office it was quite large and nicely decorated, a little boring though I would say. I heard him hang up the phone so I turned my attention back to him. “ Rose, would you mind doing me a huge favor, I forgot to ran a scan of something and I also owe a couple files to Mr. Silver I would take them to him myself but I cant do two things at once and you don’t know how to use the scanning machine.” He said almost even more frustrated now then when I saw him pick the phone up, “Heres the location of the office and thank you, Rose” he said in a rush handing me a stack of papers with a sticky note on top of a location , Office A000 FLOOR 17. I didn’t bother replying and made my way to the door leaving with a short be back soon.

It took me ten minutes to find this mans office but soon enough I was there knocking on the offices door. “Come in” I heard a very deep voice command. I opened the door shutting it behind me and looked up just as the man before me looked up. I almost stopped breathing he was insanely hot, I think he was illegal or something because I don’t think you’re allowed to be that attractive. I didn’t stare to long though making sure I put on a nonchalant face as I walked over to his desk. “Mr. Tyler sent me I have these files for you” I said handing him the stack with a kind smile. I wasn’t going to flirt with this guy he certainly didn’t look like the type to play games. He smirked at me and said “You should know to introduce yourself when speaking to me” and that’s all he said not a thanks or anything and he just kept that stupid smirk on his face, I could tell his type. Egotistical, rude, and demanding, I hate those factors. Putting on a fake smile I said bitterly” A thanks would be nice, and sorry I don’t think an introductions necessary” Then I turned around and started to head out when a sharp voice called out”Stop, don’t you move another step”. Who did this guy think he was some high and mighty ruler? “You shall never speak to me that way again, do you not know who I am?” he questioned in an angry tone. First off who says ‘shall’ and second off god was he annoying. “No, you’re names Mr. silver or something.” “Yes, my names Jason Silver and I own this company” he said smugly yet coldly to me. Oh, shit, I guess he is a high ruler and now I’m going to get fired…who cares though I thought, Ill just get another job, even though I was pretty sad and then I said the only thing I could think of “ More like Jason the crazy psycho killer from Friday the thirteenth “ .