2. Chapter

2. Chapter

Enjoy reading :)

After we cleaned everything up and paid for the stuff we bought, we went home to our new little flat. It's in a really nice area, not so far away from a cute park. It's such a lovely flat for both of us and the view from the living room is really nice. And we can both afford it so that's a good thing. Lira and I always dreamed about moving to London when we're older and it finally happened. We couldn't be more happy.

"Hey Diana, let's order Italian for dinner, I'm craving some noodles". Lira shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah, sure Italian sounds good to me". I replied her. I was in my bedroom, putting up some decoration stuff I bought. I can't wait to finally get everything done in this flat and feel like home. Moving into a new home  is really exhausting. About half an hour later I was done decorating and went to the kitchen which was connected to our living room. Lira was getting the table set for dinner. "The delivery guy is going to be here in about 15mins. I ordered your fav noodles. Hope that's okay", she said as she saw me coming in. "Yes, thank you". I said and smiled.

"That was a really insane day don't you think?", Lira said while putting noodles on her fork. I laughed as I remembered what had happened today. "Oh ya, I totally agree with you." That was a really weird first day". Lira nodded in response. "Hey when do you start working ?" I asked Lira. "I'm starting on Wednesday. Hopefully I will find the way to the book store". Lira said with a nervous laugh. Lira works at a book store. She's really into poetry and has always loved it like I love dancing. "Okay I'm starting on Wednesday too, maybe we can go together, so we won't get totally lost here". She just nodded, too focused on eating. Typical Lira. Haha. After awhile, Lira started talking again. "Your little incident with this guy today. Wow he was some handsome guy".
I couldn't help but started blushing. Yes she's right he was, I thought. "The way you both stared at each other. Haha, it was like in on of those romantic movies". Lira went on and on. "Stop it you. I couldn't help it okay. I was caught up in the moment and didn't knew what to do", I defended myself. "Oh no he probably thinks I'm some weird, awkward girl". Lira laughed a little. "Well I think you too looked cute, how you were staying there, in the middle of the paint puddle. And you with the paint oin your face. Aw how romantic". I gave Lira a glare and she only laughed at me. "Ugh Lira you idiot". I said, laughing about it. We finished eating and went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes. After we were done,  I said goodnight to Lira because I was so tired from today and the only thing I wanted was to go to bed. She went to her room too. She wanted to make a quick call with her mom. I thought about calling my mom tomorrow.

Laying in bed I thought about what had happened today. It's just so crazy. Oh god I'm clumsy. Of course it had to happen to me. And this boy. Niall. Ohww, his ocean blue eyes were just so damn hypnotising. He was so beautiful. Wait, do you even say 'beautiful' to a boy? Well i don't care if you don't , because damn he was. I don't think I'll ever forget him. Omg I'm not even a day here and I'm already kind feel like I'm having a crush on some familiar stranger what?! Someone help me. I think I need some sleep. Closing my eyes, I drifted off into dreamland.