Chapter 1

Hey thanks for reading. I know there are a lot of spelling errors and comma's being in the wrong place. But i was in the moment.

Please vote, comment, and read all my other books( Ckawas are all out. Am i an African Cinderella and Vampire princess Unearthed) thanks.

**************

Makensi's P.O.V

"Don't worry, Ana, I'll make a plan." i said trying to comfort my best friend Analiese.

"Phst, please, theres nothing you, or any of us can do about this." she said pointing at her grumbling stomach. It had been a whole day, and none of us seemed to snag food any where because all the food selling shops and stalls were closed because they all attended to something at the palace and the ones that were left, were the market, people. We couldn't steal from them because, some were doing the best they could, to help their family, go through the day. Then it hit me.

"We could go to the palace, and steal, you know some food again. You won't have to do it, we wouldn't want your prince seeing you do that. And I bet they have enough for themselves already." i said. Hunger wasn't a good thing. It was an aweful feelung not even something i would wish on my worst enemy.

I sometimes wondered if the situation was different, would we be living a grand lifestyle.

"Makensi, Makensi, we found somethis to eat" Cesar, comes running with a loaf of bread. We had our own little hide out slash home. It was in an ally way that no one ever bothers to pass through.

"Oh, thank you, Cesar. But you eat it, and go to bed as soon as you're done. I'll be back soon" i said petting his head. Cesar was like my responsibility. He was like a baby brother to me. I had found him one day wondering in the forests alone. He was five at that time. He said he's mother left him here, and he is waiting. I thought the woman had some nerve leaving a cute boy out in the middle of no where. Who in heaven mind would leave their child in the forrest and from that day, i hated his mother for leaving him. Well that was a year ago.

"I think you're spoiling him too much. I'm hungry too." she said and grabbed the loaf from Cesars hand. I couldn't protest or she would slap me. Some kids in our gang delt with Analiese's hand. It was hard to look at, but we all owed her our lives, for saving us.

Before dawn could hit, we had already devised a pla, on how we would get food. I mean it wasn't everyday, that we thought of stealing from the palace. There were consequences.

We were shuffling through the medow behind the palace. We ran as silently as we thought possible in fear that a guard would hear us. Minutes later i was in the kitchen. Luckily no one was in there. I took as much as i could. Hopefully this would last us for a few days. We weren't that many of us. We were only nine. Me, Analiese, Cesar together with three other boys and Two girls.

I past the things through the door, to Martin. He was tall and some what buff. He had dirty blond hair, and piercing blue eyes. He was quiet a looker. Even Ana will have to admit that to herself one day.

Oof. I had bumped my head into something.

"And where do you think you're going, with all that." a voice said. And i felt the structure i had bumped into, and my hands felt someones chest, then neck, i wouldn't go any further.

I looked up and there stood the Prince Tyler of Southmoore Kinhgdom.

"Ugh." i groaned. Why didn't i hear anyones footsteps. Now i was sure going to go to jail, for the first ever time in my life on earth. And no i havn't been anywhere outside of earth.

"Going home." i said, making sure to show no weakness. I looked up again and he was looking at me, as if inspecting my over all look. We weren't the dirty type of street kids. We always found a way to keep our selfs clean.

"And where might your home be." he said with a smirk.

"Out there, now i need to go." i truned and before i could start walking i felt a hand grab my wrist. "Ugh, if you're going to arrest me or something, let me just get this food, to my family, i'm sure you'll won't notice anything missing." i said in a low angry voice.

"And what makes, you think i'll just let you go on like that." he said. I turned back and huffed. Didn't he see i needed to go.

"you have my word, your majesty." i said in a fake british voice and curtsied.

"I hope you keep your word." and with that he let my wrist go. I scurried out of the kitchen as quickly as i could i didn't need any trouble.

That was weired. I mean wasn't he going to hand me over, to the guard. I went back to the kitchen and he stood there.

"Did you forget something." he said, making a hand gesture around the kitchen.

"Yes, when do i come back." i said. I was irratated, i never broke my word i always kept them.

"Next week, same time i presume." he said. I went out.

******

when i finally made my way back with the people i went with, no one seemed to ask questions of why i took long.

***

Author

hoped you liked it guys. My chapters will all be short coz i can't find a way to make the pages longer.