[65] epilogue

[  FIRST OFF YALL CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR HAS A HUNDRED COMMENTS WTF THAT'S SO DAMN COOL  ]

|

brooke maddox
Hey, Rosie. You've not even posting on social media or texting anyone back. Ryan says you don't leave your room often. He says you haven't even left your house since Jake died. I've even trying to message you — We all have actually — but you never answer. We just want to know if you're alright. We want you know we're here if you want to talk..

READ

brooke maddox
I'm not expecting an answer right now. Mostly because I know that you're not just upset that Jake is dead. You're upset because we didn't tell you what was happening here. We should've, honestly. Jake didn't want us to, because he thought you'd leave him. He thought you would be too afraid to be with someone who a killer was going after.

READ

brooke maddox
Whenever you're ready to talk or anything, we're here.

the jaKes girl 🌻
I shouldn't of hung up the phone.

brooke maddox
What?

the jaKes girl 🌻
The killer.
He called me.
It was the prank call.
He tried to warn me. He told me I shouldn't of hung up. That I would regret it and wish I would've let him give me the warning.
He was right. I regret it. So fucking much. If I hadn't of hung up the phone, Jake would still be alive.

brooke maddox
No, he wouldn't be. If you have stayed on the phone and ended up going to Jake's to try to save him, you'd both be dead right now.

the jaKes girl 🌻
At least, I'd be with Jake.

brooke maddox
you know im actually really glad you answered. It'll make me coming down to Florida a lot less awkward.

the JaKe's girl 🌻
Why are you coming down here?

brooke maddox
Because you need someone better than Ryan to comfort you. Ryan couldn't comfort a rock to save his life.

the JaKe's girl 🌻
That means a lot, Brooke. I could really use a hug from someone who's not awkwardly shoving tissues in my face as we hug.

brooke maddox
Ryan is such an idiot 😂

the JaKe's girl 🌻
When do you think you'll be here?

brooke maddox
im pulling in now ;)

the JaKe's girl 🌻
You're the best tbh

brooke maddox
I know ;))

|

Rosie, who wasn't exactly happen to be leaving the comfort of her room, walked down the steps of her house. Her arms were crossed across her chest as she took her time going to the front door. Once reaching the door, she opens it to see Brooke standing at the door with a box of pizza.