Next work voting

Now that Americas Suitehearts is over, I need to figure out which fanfic I'll be writing next. All of these are fanfics, with the exception of C'mon, which is a musical set to Panic! at the Disco.

Rules for voting:
-to vote, place some sort of inline comment on the work of your choosing. It doesn't matter what you comment, as long as it's a comment. (You can literally just put an emoji in not gonna care)
-you can vote for as many as you want, as I'm just going to count the number by the work.
-you can only do one vote per work. You can vote for multiple works, but you are only allowed one individual vote for each work.
-votes must be in by midnight CST on August 31. Any afterwards may not be counted
-if anyone tries to steal my ideas from this thing I'm doing, I'm literally going to date this so I can prove you stole my idea. So, pls don't. I went through a lot of work thinking these up, along with plot details.

COVERS MAY CHANGE BY THE TIME THE WORK IS FIRST PUBLISHED!

1. Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die (P!ATD/Brendon Urie)

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die is a Romeo and Juliet-based work set to the album of the same name

Summary:
When Lea Wallace is dragged to a Panic! at the Disco concert by her best friend, Viviana, she didn't expect to fall in love with the lead singer. All she did was drop her phone, for gods sake! Now, she has to figure out what to do about the fact that somebodies don't date nobodies, along with Brendon's wife.

2. Young Volcanoes (FOB AU)

Young Volcanoes is a Fall Out Boy AU that takes place when they guys are all around 16

Young Volcanoes is a Fall Out Boy AU that takes place when they guys are all around 16. It has a The Perks of Being a Wallflower-type format, where instead of chapters it is separated by day.

Summary:
When Allie Summers started off her summer at a month-long camp, she didn't expect to meet Patrick Stump, member of the most popular group at camp, Fall Out Boy. It doesn't help that her 3 other bunk-mates are each dating, have dated, or want to date one of the guys. It also explains the true origin of Patrick's song Allie off of Soul Punk.