Chpt. 2

~Nathan's POV~

I sleepily opened my eyes- wait... what?! How did I ever fall asleep again? I literally almost fell out of the bed I was lying on.

And wait... why am I... in this house...? Who's house is this?! I started to panic a little, but my body was not cooperating with my brain at all.

Then the stranger guy from earlier walked in...

"Why am I here?!" I questioned him.

"You passed out. What was I supposed to do? Leave you on the sidewalk?"

"What about waking me up?"

"I tried."

I sighed, ok he was right... this was the only thing he could do.

He flopped onto the bed next to me and I looked at him a bit confusedly, "What're you doing?"

"Well, this is my bed." He shrugged, "I believe I have the right to lay on it."

"Your bed?! Why couldn't you have put my on the couch of something!"

He just shook his head, "That's not how I will treat my guest."

"Well maybe that's not how I want to be treated..."

He chuckled, "Too bad. This is how you're going to be treated, My Prince."

'My... Prince..?' I thought... 'Wtf...?!'

Wait, let's overview this... I passed out after I was kissed, by a hot guy, who then took me to his house, put me in his bed, and is calling me Prince...

What the fuck kind of prank show am I on... I mean, no way this could all be happening!

"You done mumbling?"

Hid voice interrupted me thoughts and I slightly scowled at him. He gave me a cute, innocent smile back.

I just called his smile cute. And I also called him a hot guy. Not to mention his angel voice...

"Wait. What's your name?" I asked him.

"I go by Lucas. What about you?"

"Nathaniel... call me Nathan."

Lucas sat up on his bed and criss-crossed his legs. He got closer enough to where (since he's facing me) parts of my body were grazing over mine.

"Hey, Nathaniel..."

"Hm?" I responded with slightly annoyed. I didn't like people calling me Nathaniel. And he noticed that, but I don't think he cared.

"How'd you like that kiss from earlier?" Lucas asked smirking. He was now leaning forwardly slightly and on his knees.

My face went hot red at his question once it sunk it. "I-I, uh... I-um..." Suddenly, I just couldn't talk.

But, that didn't matter because in the next millisecond his lips were on my once again. I really kind of enjoying this, so I did not even what I thought I would do.

I kissed back.

One of his hands cupped my cheek and the other was positioned so he wouldn't topple other onto me.

Luckily for him, he hand was fine and so was he. But, unluckily for me, his hand was between my legs.

When he pulled away from breath, he was fine. As for me? I was panting slightly. But, I was ok as well.

"Was that your first kiss?" Lucas questioned me.

"If you don't count the one when we first met then yeah." I nodded.

"Good." He smiled, "I got to kiss virgin lips."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Shut. It." Lucas just laughed.

"What school do you go to?" I asked guessing he was in my grade, 12th.

"J. B. Conally." He said in response. Yup, that was my high school.

"Have you already gotten your schedule?"

"Yeah," He reached to the nightstand and handed me a paper.

I looked at his classes...

1st Period: AP ELA(Language Arts)-Mr. Fi

2nd Period: Gym

~Study Hall~

3rd Period: AP World Cultures-Mr. G (he is also the football and basketball couch)

4th Period: G & T (A special program for smarter students)-Mrs. Jen

~Lunch~

5th Period: Accelerated Percussion Band-Mrs. Phy.

6th Period: AP Science-Mrs. Wingate

7th Period: AP Math-Mrs. Isaac

"Damn... G & T, all AP classes, and you play in accelerated band... you amaze me." I said in awe.

He smiled widely, "Thanks! Do I have any classes with you?"

I hadn't thought about that. So, I looked over the list again...

"Ok... we have 1st, 2nd, our study hall class, 3rd, and 7th together." Wow, I hav to share all these classes with him. It is going to be a long year...

"Yes!" He cheered as I read off the periods we would share.

"Why're you so obsessed with me?"

"Cuz I can be." He fake pouted.

I rolled my eyes causing him to laugh and ly down of the bed. He clutched his stomach because he was laughing so hard.

I laughed at the sight of him. He certainly is an interesting person...