Theater

We Go In and She Says "Hello Everyone! My Name Is Ms.Latimore and I'd Like To Welcome You To Theater Arts !" We All Clap and She Says "Lets Get Started". "So Today We'll Be Doing Something Called Mindless Schools Got Talent!" We All Look Confused and She Tells Us To Pair Up So Of Course It Was Me and Tamika.

Then We Headed Out To The Autotorium. When We Get There She Tells Us To Figure Out What Talent We Got and Come On Stage and Show It. Me and Tamika agree On Gymnastics and We Get Practicing. When Its Our Turn She Says "Turn On All Around The World By Mindless Behavior" Ms.Latimore Laughs and Says Ok. The Song Plays and We Go On. We Dance, Kick Our Legs Up and Do The Splits, and Do a Backbend Into a Flip. "Dang" We Hear a Boy Say We Laugh and Leave Off Stage. When She Annonces Me and Tamika as The Winners We Jump and She Smiles. The Next Group Goes Then Its Time To Go.

I Grab My Bag and me and Tamika Walk Outside. Tamika Leaves and Im Left Here By Myself. My Mom Says Shes Running Late So I Go Into Mr.crippens Room and Think Of All The Things I Could Do To Him. Then He Says "Oh Hay Jalen" I Smile and Ask Can I Stay. "Sure !" I Smile and He Says "You Did Hear im Not In Mindless Behavior anymore Right?" "Yeah but I Dont Really Care Youll Always Be Mine" O.O Did I Really Just Say That Aloud ? "I Have To Go" I say. "No Stay" He Laughs Your Pretty Cute Yourself. He Winks.

I Smile "Your Sweet Babe" I Mumble. "Did You Really Just Try To Mumble That?" He Says. We Both Laugh. Then My Phone Rings "Ok Bye Mom" "Umm My Moms Outside Gotta Go" " Ok Call Me!" I Smile and Run Out The Room To See Mr.Perez With a Confused Face