KU 4: Class Started

---------------

This chapter is dedicated to my Bro/bestbud/co Directioner/Blockmate Bluenymous AKA Stacy Sandoval :) haha bro I tried to english2 haha kaso naubusan eh hhahaha :)) hope you enjoy it :)) Love ya broo :) mwha :* mwha:*

----------------------------------------------

Stacy Sandoval’s Perspective

This is the first day of class sa isang school na hindi ko alam kung saan.

Grabee parang yung sa Korea lang diba ?” aish This Girl is really annoying

Wait baka kasama natin yung mga KPop Idol kyaaaah” the hell it’s pretty impossible?

We are currently at the school ground in fairness the school was deadly awesome; I can’t imagine that the Philippines do have an awesome school like this.

But why were so few I can even count it by my fingers.

Hello Everyone Im KV your Prinicpal and Coordinator :) hope you enjoy your stay here in KPOP University Welcome :)” woah she’s beautiful but I’m more beautiful than her, the hell I’m a goddess :)

 (A/N: choss haha nakikisingit lang po)

Grabe parang di naman to school eh“ I heard it on my side, and she is also the one who shouted like crazy when we first enter here. Like duh? Para syang sira!

Before anything else please see the bulletin board outside to check your dorm Number and to get your class schedule see me at the Office that’s all thank you:) may you have a great day KPOPPERS”

After all of the scenarios they made, I immediately go to the bulletin board to check my Dorm number, cause I’m really excited to see it.

Dorm #08

-Lyka Ylaya

-Krystal Gonzales

-Nixie Vixen

-Stacy Sandoval

-Yuki Yamato

Is this freaking true we are all five in just one room are they insane, putting five person in just one room and I didn’t even know anyone of them! The hell of it!

I’m going to complain in the office! What are they thinking this is S**t

Good morning Miss Sandoval :) what can I do for you?” -KV

Hmm ok I am complaining about the dorm management” I said with my calm voice

What about it” KV

It’s just that, the hell were five in just one dorm? I’m sure it would be suffocating” I said

Ok but before we fix that, kindly read the manual of KPOP University section 4 chapter 3 don’t speak in English all the time” The hell!

(A/N: hahaha napapagod na akong mag-english nauubusan ako ng stock omoo haha kaya tagalog time na^_^ )

Ok so about sa complain mo sa Dorm, nakita mo na ba yung dorm nyo?” hmm I didn’t see it already dahil sa atat akong mag reklamo err how fool I am -__-

Ahahaha hindi pa :) ah ill just get my class schedule nalang” ok napahiya ako doon! Sugod kasi ako ng sugod na hindi pa ko sure.

She gave me a small brown envelope, i think dito nakalagay yung class schedule alangan naman kung saan.

Ok bye”

I waved a goodbye to her, maybe if someone hear me talking like that to the principal of this school he or she will definitely ask me why am I aren’t using a polite way just like calling her a Miss or a Ma’am, because I think we have the same age and she doesn’t complain on how I’ve treated her so that’s why bother  call her on a polite way right?

--

Oh sheezz this dorm was really incredibly amazing the dorm contains 3 rooms and I should claim the blue room like hell this is my favorite color at beside una naman akong dumating so better to have credits right?

 I fixed my things in the cabinet and started to roam around and I can say this was really awesome.

I just wonder if where are my dormates? And what happen to the other student.

-------------------

Hahaha sorry kung maikli pa rin hahah :))

KV at your service ;)