I never wanted someone as bad as i did you (Vampire Story) *2*

*****so here is chapter 2 tell me if you like it and 4 votes to continue...i know its a little short but im starting out and still getting the hang of it...also links at the bottom of the page for the charachters and i need a pic of Zack so whoever send me the link on who they think Zack should look like gets it put in my story and a shout out :) anyways here it is so thanks for reading..******

Jade came over after school to meet my brother and his stupid friend. We walked in and Zack wasn't there. I looked around for Jesse.

"Jesse, are you here?!" I said

He walked out the hall bath in only a towel as he rubbed his hair on another towel. Holy shit I could go fuck him right now.

"yes?" Jesse said.

"this is Jade, Jade this is Zacks friend Jesse." I said.

"hi." Jade said.

I could tell she was pretty much thinking the same thing I was. Jesse laughed and turned, walking into his room.

"you did not tell me he was that hot!" jade said.

"eh whatever, hes still an ass." I said.

We walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. I hopped up onto the counter and Jade sat on the table. Yeah I know tables are made for glasses, not asses but what can I say.

"So, what do you think of Jesse?" jade said, smiling at me.

"eh, hes okay looking, but hes been avoiding me all week." I said.

Just then Zack walked in. he looked at Jade checking her out and then glared at me.

"didn't mom tell you stop putting your fat ass on the counter? So whos this?" he said.

"jade, this is Zack the asshole brother. Zack, Jade." I said.

I got up and started to walk up to my room, with Jade following. When we got in my room she was gushing over Zack. all I could think of was why would Jesse be avoiding me, could I be that ugly? Jade looked at me funny then laughed.

"so what do you say we go out tonight?" Jade said.

"yeah, I could use break." I said.

"okay, im dressing you and im going to make you look hot so stop thinking about Jesse and think about the fun were going to have." Jade said.

She ran in my closet and started looking for my outfit. When she came back out she had this really sexy dress. It was light brown and speggitti string. It was pretty but I wasn't to sure about going to a club in it. Especially with fake ids. Then she threw me the matching heels. I got dressed and she did my hair and all before dressing herself. Once we were done we walked downstairs to see Zack and Jesse watching tv.

"hey fuck face, im going out, don't wait up." I said.

They both turned and looked at us. Jesse was staring at me and then his eyes traveled down my body.

"where you going looking like that?" Zack said.

"out, away from you two." I said.

"fake id?" zack said.

"maybe, bye big brother see you later." I said.

We walked out and as soon as I closed the front door I cracked up laughing. We went over to my Nissan and got in. whe we got to the club it was packed. Jade like always wanted to dance. I didn't. I sat at the bar ordering drinks. I don't know why I was drinking so much, I never drink so much. About an hour later Jade came over with two hot guys.

"this is my friend, Hanna." Jade said.

We have code names as we call them. We never ever tell any guy at a club our names. My code name was Hanna and hers was Jenna. The one guy looked at me and smiled. Haha he thinks hes getting lucky tonight, im still a virgin buddy, you wish. Jade, eh cant say much there shes a crazy drunk.

"my names Brendan, can I get you a refill?" Brendan said.

"no im okay." I said.

Him and I danced and talked until 2 when the club let out.

"so Hanna, can I get your number?" Brendan said.

"don't have a phone sorry." I said.

"well how about I walk you home, I don't want a pretty girl like you driving home drunk. Your friend went home with my friend." Brendan said.

"okay." I said.

What harm could be done off walking me home. We walked in silence which was weird. I mean we talked in the club. Once we got to my house and to the front door I was ready to say goodnight.

"thanks, good.."

I didn't get a chance to finish seeing as he decided to violate my mouth. Gross he talked like fish puke. I tried to push him off but he pushed deeper. Damn him and his stupid strength. I kept trying to push him off but instead he had his hand on my thigh trailing up it. Oh shit is he going to rape me? Please help me somebody. Just when I thought he was going to violate me some more I felt his weight off me. I opened my eyes and say him threw into the wall ACROSS THE STREET! I stood there in shock wondering how he got over there, then I saw Jesse in his face in a instant. Wow how the hell is he that fast. Then I saw Jesse bit down on his neck and then I heard a loud wail followed by a cracking sound. Then I saw blackness....

******so what do u think happened and what do you think??? do you think i should do POV changes now or later into the story???

LINKS>>>

MARY-JANE>>>>http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-1900375/stock-photo-beautiful-teenage-girl-with-blue-eyes-and-blond-hair-close-up.html

JADE WITH THE TWO HOT GUYS (BRENDAN IS ON THE RIGHT)>>>http://content1.catalog.photos.msn.com/ft/share0/025f/0/1559293.jpg

CLOTHES MJ WORE TO THE CLUB

Shoes that go to club dress in chapter 2... http://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-heels-alce33beigewhite.html

Dress for club in chapter 2.... http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/122/907/699/2dNo.jpg

so tell me what you think and i need a pic for ZACK!!!!!!*********