Thank you

Thank you all for reading this book. It means a lot to me that people actually gave it a chance.

A lot of people will say that it was too fast paced and what I will say to them is that it was meant to be.

I'm sure that a lot of people that attend high school, college and maybe even university will have seen how fast paced some relationships. It all goes so quick, people will already be 'in love' in the first week of relationships.

This 'love' causes people do things like fall out with friends and family. All this for what reason? For love?

I've seen it happen first hand one week people our together and in love and the next their not.

Cecilia was a naive girl who picked a gang leader over her family, don't be like Cecilia, unless its absolutely necessary.

Now don't get me wrong sometimes the love is real and relationships last. But did you know only 17% of relationships that start in high school and college last to the point of marriage? That's 83% of relationships and time that go down the drain.

I guess what I'm trying to say is from teenager to teenager, take relationships slow, go with the flow. Only then will you experience the true beauty of a relationship.

Thank you again so very much for reading.

Love and appreciate every single one of you!

XXX