Chapter Two;

Nathan's POV-

The camera's were flashing, the lights blinding my eyes. This is something I should be used to by now.  Everyone wanted a piece of us, either the fans or the papparzzi. By us I mean, me and the lads. I am a member of a boy band called The Wanted. There are five of us altogether, Max, Tom, Siva, Jay and myself. Myself being the youngest. Joining the band has been the best decision of my life. Like most teenagers, I was never sure of what I wanted to do when I was older..I had my dreams but thought that they would never come true. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my best friend, Rebecca. 

She was the one who saw the advert saying about the auditions..I wasn't so sure about it when she told me about it. I wouldn't of done it if she hadn't convinced me too, I have a lot to thank her for. We have been best friends for many years now, people used to think that we were dating but we were just really close to one another. I can still remember the first time I met her, I had just moved house and I was in the process of carrying a box from the van into the new house. However, as I was walking I could feel eyes on me, I stopped in my tracks and glanced round to see who was there. I looked up and noticed a girl watching me from her bedroom window. I didn't know what else to do other than smile. She smiled back and I walked into the house. 

We ended up attending the same school and classes. We immediately clicked, she is a great girl and I am glad I have a friend like her in my life. We'd be around each others houses all the time, it was quite good that I only lived next door. It was hard moving away from her to London, I obviously don't get the chance to see her every day like I used to. But thanks to modern technology, I can skype her from any part of the world. That's one of the main things that I love about being in the band...the travelling. I get to see different parts of the world, parts I never thought I would ever get to see. More importantly, I get to meet new people every day whether it'll be the fans or people working for us. 

We had just landed back in the UK, after a four week tour around the USA. I love going to America but I do love coming home to England...home is where the heart will always be. We eventually got through the crowds of people and into the van. 

'I think we should go out for a drink,' Jay suggested. 

'I just wanna get home to Laura,' Max replied. Tom and Siva replied with the same answer.

'The girls can come if you want..Lauren's still away so I thought I'd go out whilst she's not home,' Jay shrugged his shoulders.

'I'll go with you Jay..it's not like i've got anyone waiting at home for me,' I sighed.

'You should try and get Nath a girl...it's about time,' Tom laughed.

'That will be my mission for the night,' Jay winked.

'Who says I want a girl aye,' I answered.

'You're getting one anyway,' Siva smiled. We got dropped off at the flat that we all share. I do have the most fun with the lads, but sometimes I also appreciate time on my own. I think soon we will all be looking for places. Especially as all the lads have girlfriends. 

Jay and I proceeded to get ready to hit the town. I always like to make an effort with what I am wearing. I put on some chinos and a shirt along with some hi-tops on my feet. I checked my reflection in the mirror one last time before grabbing my phone and keys to get into the flat. As I know from previously, it is very likely that Jay will lose either his phone or keys...or could be both. We soon left the flat and headed in, we started in a little, quiet pub. I got the first round in. We just sat there and chatted about things that happened in America and about Jay and Lauren.

'So how are things with you two love birds?' I laughed.

'Things are pretty good...I definitely made the right choice with this one,' he smiled.

'I'm happy for you mate...she is a lovely girl,'.

'Thanks Nath. You'll find someone soon, I know it,'

'It would be nice to meet someone but I'm in no rush,'  I smiled.

'What's your type?' Jay questioned. 

'Well I'm not that fussy actually..just a girl who can hold a good conversation and has a sense of humour,' 

'Blonde's or Brunettes?' Jay asked me. 

'I don't know mate...I don't think it matters what hair colour they have,' I laughed.

'OK then...I'll keep my eye open for you,'. We had a few more drinks in this pub before moving on to somewhere else. I was actually having a great night out...but I think that might be down to the amount of alcohol that I have drank. We were walking passed the canal when Jay stopped me.

'Let's go in there,' Jay laughed as he pointed at a club called 'The Urban Tiger'. I had heard of this place, it was a gentlemen's club. It's somewhere that I had never been in before.

'What about Lauren? She'd go mad id she found out that you went in there,' 

'She's not going to find out though...is she?' he winked. 

'You buy the round of drinks then,'. We walked through the doors of the club. We got shown to a table and was handed a menu of the different drinks that they had to offer. 

The music was booming through the club, and the girls were moving around the poles to the music. I sat back and took a glance at all of the dancers. A lot of them looked the same, blonde hair and big, fake boobs. I wasn't into that kind...I like natural looking girls. I kept looking until one girl caught my eye, She looked different compared to the other girls. She was a lot skinner, and had brown hair. She looked a lot younger than the others. But she had a smile on her face, as if she was enjoying what she was doing. For some reason, I could peel my eyes away from her. The way she was moving up and down the pole was....mesmerising. She was certainly good at her job.

'Coming here was a very good decision,' I slurred.

'Why? Have you taken a liking to one of the girls?' he laughed.

'What do you think of the girl in the middle?' I asked him. I saw him take a look and he smiled,

'I approve,' he answered.

I definitely want to get to know her...and I will do whatever it takes to do so.