Trapped!!

Okie, so this isn't an update. I have been trapped by Secret_Lake and kirtaana2290 .

So, here I'm going to tell some facts to be precise 13 facts about me and then I'll tag some of my friends and I hope they'll carry this 'tag' game forward.

So, let's get started;-

1) - I'm a college going girl who loves her college a lot and her friends. I'm a social butterfly. I'm a super friendly person.

2) - I'm not a quiet person at all. I'm a talkative person and I can talk on any subject and that too with strangers also.

3) - I'm not at all foody. I've limited choices about food and I don't eat pizza, burger, pasta, nothing. You can kill me for that but still I don't prefer them.

4) - I wear spectacles thanks to my unhealthy eating habits and my being a television lover.

5) - I don't like animals. I don't hate them but don't like them also. I keep a safe distance from them as I had a bad past with them.

6) - Chocolates and cakes are my weakness. To do friendship with me, you can bribe me with them but yes if you're not a decent person I won't mind punching you.😅

7) - I love dancing and singing. My relatives and known one says that I dance well, so yea I too say this.

8) - My Friend introduced this app to me and earlier I was a silent reader but lately when I myself decided to write the story, I gotta know the meaning of voting and commenting on someone's story. So, now I'm no more a silent reader.

9) - I am not a double faced person. If I Hate you then I hate you and If I love you then better don't give me any reason to hate you. I don't mind saying sorry if it's my mistake but I never ever ever say sorry to any boy,. Umm, it's against my ego😋 ,yes. I'm wierd.

10) - Fake love story isn't my first novel and I'm sure this will schok you but it's true. My first novel didn't get good response so after writing few chapters I deleted it and started my story Fake Love Story a month after that.

11) - I like watching cartoons and I'm a big fan of powerpuff girls.. I wish to see them again on Television. I also like Ben10.

12) - I'm not a feminine type. Every person who knows me, claims me to be tomboy and I'm completely okay with it. I don't want to be the soft and emotional girl. I don't cry much. I'm not a cry baby.

13) - I hate cooking and I don't step inside the kitchen. I don't like maggie also. I once had this huge crush on maggie but as I grow my taste changes. I love south Indian food name 'Dosa'.

So, that's it. Enough about me.

I really wanna know that after reading this what's you guys reaction?

How did you portrayed me? So, do lemme know. Are you impressed or not? Waiting for your views.

And I'm going to tag now some of my friends;

18miss18
aayushis
Nmishthi
Asmita0226
gubbar97
Aannjjaalli
Rishikaadey04

Okie, so go guys and complete this tag game. I also wanted to know about you. So, please be sporty!!!

Love you all..
Aana..