Chapter 02

A/N : Hello all you beautiful readers. Chapter 2 is coming up under here. I really hope you like it and I'm sorry that I'm not updating every single day. I have my own things to do instead of writing all day long. I'll try to update as often as I could but it's not as easy as it looks. Well, well enjoy chapter 2

~=+=~

~ Chapter 02 ~

~ Megan's P.O.V ~

Sammy looked up and gasped '' You should've told me!'

' ''I'm confused, tell you what?'' I said confused.

''You should have told me that we had guests, I would have made more food then'' Said a very stressed Sam

'' Calm down Samantha you don't need to make more food. We just order some pizza for them'' Paul said while trying to calm Sam down.

'' I would suggest that you order at least 5 pizza's'' Said the curly one.

'' Holy cr--crack 5 pizza's are you crazy? how can 5 teenage boys eat 5 damn pizza's'' I said shocked.

''Eyy blame Niall. He's the one who eats the most'' The curly one said irritated.

"Why blame me only because I love food" The blonde one said wait I think his name was Niall but who cares.

" I go and order 5 pizza's" Sam said and ran up stairs to get her phone. ''Hurry up Sam, I'm damn hungry'' I yelled at Sam

'' Give me 5 minutes'' Sam shouted back

As Sammy ordered pizza I ran up to change to some comfortable clothes. I and Sam walked down stairs and waited for the pizza's. *Knock Knock* I ran to the door and open it. Outside was the pizza man.

''How much'' I asked

'' £ 51.94 for 5 pizza's'' The pizza man said (I don't really know anything about £ to do so yeah sorry)

I paid the, took the pizza's and walked in. "Boys, the pizza's is here" I shouted.

~After everyone was done eating~

"Guys listen! We're going out a while, we're might stay at a hotel. While we're gone we want you to get known each other better. Okay'' My uncle said.

"Fine" All 7 of us said at the same time.

They walked out and locked the door after them.

" First up, what's you name so I don't need to call you blondie, curly, quiff boy, stripes" I said.

"I'm Niall" Said the blondie.

" I'm Harry" said the curly one.

"I'm Zayn" Said the quiff boy.

" I'm Louis the sass masta from Doncasta" The stripes said.

" I'm Liam" Said the normal one.

" And we're One Direction YaaY!" They said at the same time.

"Okay" I said slowly. "I'm Megan but if you call me that I'll kill you so call me Meg""

"And I'm Samantha but if you call me that I'll kill you so just call me Sam or Sammy. Got it''

''Yes ma'am'' Said Cur--Harry.

'' Now who is joining Truth Or Dare?'' I asked excitedly. 'I'm JOINING'' All of them said.

" I'm asking first'' I said

''hmm Louis truth or--'' ''DARE'' Louis shouted.

''I dare you to take 2 spoons of flour in your mouth then spit it on Harry'' I said while laughing my ass off.

''HEY! Why me'' Harry asked. ''Because I say so'' I walked to the kitchen and to 2 spoons with flour then slowly walked out to the living room again so I didn't spill the flour on the floor. ''Now Louis take both the spoons in you mouth then spit it on Harry''

Louis did as I said and took it in his mouth and spit it on Harry. We all burst out in laughter.

''My turn!!' Louis shouted. '' Truth Or Dare Liam''

''Dare'' Liam said nervously

''I dare you to have a spoon on your lap the rest of your game''

''What NO! That's not gonna happen'' Liam said.

''Wait.. Are Liam afraid of spoons?'' Sam laughed.

''if you chicken out you have to sleep in the shower, the smallest shower we have'' I smirked.

''Fine'' Liam said and took the spoon Louis had flour on and took it on his lap.

'' Truth Or Dare Zayn'' Liam said

After Zayn thought a while, he finally said '' Dare''

''I dare you to let the girls give you makeover''

''I will rather sleep in the shower'' He said.

''ZAYN IS A CHICKEN!!''

We all laughed. After several of round of Truth Or Dare it was soon 1am and we all went to bed. Suddenly...

~=+=~

A/N: I really hope you liked chapter2 I worked on it really hard. Give me feedback, is it something that I should change?Well anyway thanks for reading. Hopefully it's long enough. Almost 1000 words, first time I wrote something so long. And I wanna thank you for those incredible 100+ reads you guys are incredible. I LOVE YOU♥♥♥

REMEMBER:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW US

xoxoV

Instagram:imaginemofos

Kik:FanFanGirl(OnlyV(me)whoisonit) Update ; I have a new kik - VivianMCLove

Email:imaginemofos@gmail.com

Hashtag:#ImagineMofosODBN#ODBNedit#ODBNFanFiction#ODBN