PREFERENCE: CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Steve Rogers:
He gets you a vintage compass and tells you that if you ever get lost from one another, it will help you find him. He also gives you a package of handwritten letters from him, telling you that you can open them whenever you need to know exactly why he loves you.

Tony Stark:
He flies you to your favorite vacation spot in his jet and gives you a beautiful necklace with a small letter T hanging from it. "So you won't forget me," he says, only half-jokingly.

Pietro Maximoff:
He gives you a new pair of running shoes as a joke, telling you that maybe you'll finally be able to keep up with him. Then he gives you your real present, which is a promise ring, his and your initials engraved on the inside.

Bucky Barnes:
He gives you a package that has all your favorite movies, favorite books, and favorite foods. He looks a little embarrassed and mutters that he didn't know which you would like the most, so he got all of them. He's really good at remembering the things you like.

Clint Barton:
He gives you a kid's bow and foam arrows, telling you with a grin that this is as close you'll get to the real thing.

Thor Odinson:
He gives you a simple necklace with a small lightning bolt pendant hanging from it. He tells you it was made in Asgard, special, just for you.

Peter Parker:
He gives you a bouquet of red roses and three tubs of your favorite ice cream, knowing that you appreciate the little things. He promises that the ice cream is all yours to eat.

Bruce Banner:
He gets you a simple charm bracelet with a single charm that has the first letter of your name.