Chapter 18

Tori's POV:

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Niall's voice is full concern and caution. I chuckle as we pull up next to the mall. Turning in my seat, I smile a reassuring smile at him.

"Niall, I'll be fine. I have Chloe with me!" I say, tugging my handbag strap over my should. Chloe decided to pull me out of the house and go baby clothes shopping with her, and of course for myself as I'm already growing out of my clothes. I guess it's a good thing I'm going shopping now, as I'll be too lazy and tired to move when I'm as big as a whale.

He bites his lip. Oh god. No, stop it Niall. "Fine," He sighs and I smile wider. "Just please be careful." He pleads, I nod and lean over the divider to plant a kiss on his cheek. He seems taken aback slightly as I smile and jump out of the car.

"Thank you Niall, bye." I call before shutting the door. I begin to walk away when his voice calls my name back behind me. I turn around, slightly confused. The passenger sides window is down and Niall's leaning over so I can see him and most likely hear him better.

"Please remember what I said, I don't want to lose you again!" His voice is almost a begging tone, I swear he's more protective than a brother.

"I promise. I'll see you soon." I laugh. He stares at me for a bit then speaks up.

"I'll pick you up in a few hours. Just text me... Bye!" He speaks. I smile and nod before walking towards the entrance again. I hear the cars engine speed off down the road, he's probably worrying already. Poor Niall.

"Tori, over here." I hear another voice shout, I look to my left to see Chloe and Louis standing on the side walk, Louis' car parked next to him. She smiles and waves with her free hand, the other wrapped tightly in Louis'. I raise and eyebrow, crossing my arms with a smirk. She pecks him on the lip and goes to leave, but Louis pulls her back to him and kisses her one last time. I can only think about how much I want that...

They share and lovingly smile, before Chloe finally says goodbye and approaches me. "Why wasn't I told about this?" I ask and she looks around innocently.

"About what?" She coughs, not making eye contact with me. I scoff and laugh.

"Don't bullshit me Chlo, are you and Louis dating?" I giggle. She smiles, blush rising to her cheeks. I gasp. "How long for?" I ask, excitedly. She smiles widely and finally looks up at me.

"He asked me this morning!" She squeals, jumping up and down. I smile and clap my hands. They're so perfect for each other, the exact same personalities. Cheeky, funny, good to get along with... It's all just there! We laugh as we soon realise people staring at us. "Oh, well that was embarrassing." Chloe laughs as we enter the mall. People still stare at us and I glare at them, making them look away. Damn straight they should look away, don't they know it's rude to stare?

"Look! Pumpkin patch!" Chloe shouts, pointing to the baby clothing store. She grabs my wrist and tugs us into the store and I stare in awe at the baby clothing. There's small overalls for boys, little jerseys, jackets, jeans and so much more. The girls section is even cuter. Cute, little frilly dresses hang off of the rack, small bathing suites, skirts, tights and even hair accessories. This shop is now my favourite.

I watched, amused as Chloe threw random things into my arms. They were surprisingly cute though. Ending up with blankets, onesies, dresses, tights, 2 pairs of shoes, shirts, jackets and socks, we finally managed to pay for it. I handed over my credit card and waited as she scanned it, I quickly typed in my pin number and the lady at the counter smiled and handed it back to me, then gave me the bags. Chloe took half of them in her hands, leaving me relieved.

***

"I'm so exhausted." I sighed, slumping myself on the couch. Niall chuckled, placing the bags on the bench. He raised his eyebrows at the bags then looked at me.

"You weren't kidding when you said you bought a lot." He rubbed the back of his neck, then rolled his shoulders backwards to stretch them. I can't deny he looked extremely attractive right now, well more attractive... And those plump lips, and bulking biceps... I tell you what, him choosing to be a personal trainer was a good choice.

Okay, hormones are talking.

I let my eyes scan over his body another time, going from his beautiful face, downwards. Oh. My. Lord. Why have I never noticed how attractive this boy is!? I stifle a moan - although I fail as it slowly slips from my lips - when he turns and walks away, even through the shirt I can see his back muscles moving. He stops walking and turns around slowly with a smirk on his face.

"What was that, Tori?" He asks, his voice slow and deep. That Irish accent slipping from his words. I feel my eyes grow wide. Shit. He heard me.

"Uh..." I mumble. He strides closer, leaning on the back of the couch across from the one I'm seated on. The smirk plastered on his face told me he heard it. "I was.. yawning." I say, a little too quickly to convince. He smirks wider and just stares at me, then winks and walks off down the hallway. I sigh, relieved. Thank god he didn't question further, or that'd just be embarrassing.

Spoke too soon.

"Oh, Tori?" He asks, poking his head out. I blink at him to continue. "I know the difference between a moan and yawn." He laughs then disappears, for real. I groan, covering my face. I've been embarrassed by my own hormones.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

OMGOMGOMG HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD MIDNIGHT MEMORIES OH MY LORD ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!! IF YOU HAVE HEARD IT, COMMENT IN THE COMMENTS SO WE CAN FANGIRL TOGETHER OH MY FADOODLECAKES.

On the other side.. sorry this was a boring chapter. -.- I'm a boring writer.. sigh.

~k e l s e y x