Chapter 55- A Blessing and Nearly A Curse

"Molly" someone said and Molly snapped her head up to find Ana standing in front of her. "Sorry Ana. Did you say something?" Molly asked. "I just asked were you having fun" Ana said. "Oh ya I am. It's been great" Molly smiled not able to get the feeling of Cristiano's finger of her back. "How have you being?" Ana asked. "Ok" Molly shrugged. "I know that Tony died. It hasn't been easy for you the last few days. I'm here if you want to talk" Ana said. "I'm fine Ana really" Molly smiled. "Games night was fun. Wasn't it?" Ana smiled. "It was a great idea Ana" Molly said. "All Cristiano's doing. Well the part where we all came over. We both know Cris's talents don't extend to fully planning things" Ana joked.

"Shit" Molly said as she dropped the plate from her hands. "You- "I'm fine" Molly snapped. "Sorry Ana. I just hate breaking things" Molly shrugged. "I forgot how competitive men can be" Ana said jesting to the group behind her.

"Yes, yes I win" Pepe shouted as a piece of the bucerko went flying into the air and into Sara's hair. "Are you trying to wake my son?" Cristiano scowled. "Oops sorry Molly" Pepe said as Molly and Ana made their way back to the living room. "Love how he says sorry to Molly and not Cris" Marcelo said to Sergio. "Well she is the one who does everything" Sergio muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean Ramos?" Cristiano snapped. "Cristiano is actually Mr. bath time chief" Molly said knowing how sensitive Cristiano was about the amount of time he spends with his son. "Ya I am" Cristiano smiled. He had been making more of an effort to spend time with Junior. And when he couldn't do the bath time routine he would ask Molly how it went.

"Hey if I was Junior, I would pick Molly over anyone to tend to my every need" Marcelo said. "At what need would you like her to attend my dear husband?" Clarice asked turning to look at her husband. "What? Oh hell no. No. No. Not that. Jezz no way" Marcelo said. "Thanks Marcelo" Molly said. "You don't think Molly is beautiful?" Pepe asked as everyone looked at Marcelo.

"No I mean. Like you aren't ugly or anything. Like I'm married and you're like a sister and.." Marcelo stammered as everyone laughed. "I hate you lot" Marcelo wined. "We love you too" his wife grinned.

"What game is next?" Molly asked changing the subject. "Who fancy's a game of poker?" Ricky asked. "Do we have a pack of cards?" Iker asked. "I would love to take all you boys money" Sergio said rubbing his hands together. "So girls can't play Ramos?" Molly asked. "Of course they can. I didn't mean..." he stuttered.

"You boys are all too easy" Molly smirked standing. "Ricardo where are the cards?" Molly asked. "How am I meant to know?" he asked. "Well since you and Ronaldo have been playing every night, I thought you would know" Molly smiled.

"Is there anything she doesn't know that goes on in this house?" Ricky groaned. "I'm willing to bet she knows how bad you still are" Cristiano smirked at his friend. "No I'm not" Ricky said. "What did Nuno tell you Molly?" Cristiano asked as his arm causally wrapped around her waist as she stood next to him. "Nuno has a big mouth so a lot of course. I'll get the cards" Molly said shrugging off Cristiano's arm. "Dining room" Cristiano said confused.

"Now we will all see who is the master" Iker smirked. "Well if you are so confident Captain. What do you say we make the game a bit interesting" Pepe said.

"A bigger limit" Sergio said to Iker knowing how much his friend would hate to lose more money than nesscarcy. "We haven't even decided on a limit and you already want to raise it" Iker said. "You are the games master Iker" Fabio smirked. "And you lot are only going to gang up on me so I lose" Iker wined. "Would we do that Iker?" Sergio grinned earning a dig in the arm from his friend.

"How much money?" Iker asked. "Oh why do I feel this is going to bad" Clarice groaned to Ana. "It will if Pepe loses too much money" Ana said glaring at her boyfriend. "No money. I'm not playing if we are dealing in real money" Molly said coming back into the room. "Don't play then" Iker said and Sergio gave him a dig in the arm. "So Iker is scared of getting beaten by a girl as well as losing all his money" Molly said. "I'm not chicken" Iker snapped. "Let's play so" Molly said. "It's stupid if we don't play for money" Fabio moaned. "I'm not playing for money" Molly insisted.