First Day Back pt. 2

~Lunch~

"Oh my god!" James wailed dramatically sinking down into a chair.

"What happened my darling boy?" I questioned chomping on my salad

"School is dreadful!" He said sitting back up.

"Why?" Shay asked uninterestedly.

"People are annoying, teachers are difficult, and bathrooms smell funny." He whined and stole my muffin.

"Im sorry hunny." I laughed.

"Whatever lets just get out of here before the -Buzz!" The bell rang loudly and people began running to class. The upperclassmen sat there knowing that we had plenty of time to get to class. We checked our schedules and then got up slowly.

"what do you got?" Shay asked throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"English. Mr. Taylors. Room 52 south." I read off my schedule.

"Ohh!" Shay said and bumped my shoulder. "I have him too and I hear he is super hot."

"Yeah. Teacher thats not on television thats super hot. Thats a thing." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm serious dude. Cheerleaders don't lie about whos hot." Shay smiled.

"Well then I'm in! Lets get to class!" James said and grabbed our hands. Dragging us down the hall.

~Class w/ New Teacher~

"Hey Mickey your so fine you're so fine you blow my mind her Mickey ya! Hey Mickey!" Shay and I sung as we entered the class. We of course though sang really loud and were kind of dancing as we did it.

"Oh my god could you just shut up?" Melinda, the head cheerleader, whined as we came in.

"Oh my god could you just get a life?" I said mimicking her idiotic accent. She said Gooawed instead of God and it bugged me. Don't ask my why but it did. She just rolled her eyes and turned back to her friends.

"Sit by the windows?" Shay asked laughing.

"You know it chacho." I sighed and we slid into the two seats by the window. I was the one closer to the window. The room was noisy and people were very much not in their seats.

"Wanna hang out th-" Shay began but got cut off.

"Take your seats please!" A deep voice said and it echoed through the now quiet classroom. I looked up and saw a man in his early to mid twenties. Damn. I thought, though some girl on the other side of the room voiced my thoughts. Mystery man ignored her.

"All right settle down!" He said loudly. He had come from the office in the back corner of the room. He walked to the front of the room without really looking at us. He picked up a white board marker and wrote something down then underlined it.

"I am Mr. Taylor. Now that you know my name its time for me to learn yours. I'm gonna read of attendance and when I call your name you are going to say here, the say you favorite class, and something you enjoy doing." He said turning around. Wow. I thought to myself. Usually I wasn't one to look at guys but again I'll say damn. Mr. whatever his name is was hot. Which is weird considering he's a teacher. "Sound good?" He asked.

"Yup." A football player named Davis yelled from the back of the room.

"I'm glad you think so Mr.-?" Mr. Teacher trailed off implying he wanted to know Davis' name.

"I'm Davis." Davis replied and some guy yelled yeah you are. I will never understand strait high school boys.

"Alright Davis why don't you start for us?" Mr. Taylors asked smirking.

"Okay. Uh, lunch, and football." Davis said.

"Football!" The other guys in my class yelled.

"Alright, well, lunch isn't exactly a class but I'll take it."

"Shaylynn Amber?" He read. I could sense Shays eyes rolling even though she was behind me.

"It's Shay. I know you new but add the Lynn and I may have to smack you." I turned around and saw her smile her sweet little Shay smile. "My favourite class is music and I love to dance." She smiled and tilted her head in her dazzling Shay smile. Mr. Taylors tried to hide his smirk before looking at his sheet to see who was next.

"Todd Adams?" Mr. Taylors read out.

"Chem and blowing stuff up." Todd grinned.

"Sounds interesting."Mr. Taylors grinned. "Anna Burlesque?" Anna stood up, which was unnecessary, and smiled at turning her head around the room.

"My name is Anna and my favourite class is Current Studies, I just love to know what's happening in the world. In my spare time I like to work at the animal shelter." She smiled. The whole cheerleading squad awed. While Anna wasn't a cheerleader her and Melinda were best friends so the whole squad followed her like ducklings.

"Um, great. Thanks Anna." He smiled as she sat down. I know no one I know/likes name is on that for a while so I zoned out and thought about the chores I know I had to this afternoon. I had to grab groceries,do my homework, grab a new pair of running shoes, and run some laund-

"Maisy Evans?" Mr. Taylors called. I looked up and people snickered.

"Um yeah." I stuttered. He gestured for me to continue. "Um, I guess my favourite class is music and I don't really do hobbies." I said and sunk back into my seat.

"I guess I'll take it." He said shaking his head a little. "Brian Fer-" I zoned out again thinking of how I was gonna organize my room and what I was gonna do this weekend. Before I knew it the bell had rung and it was time to go home. We had a short day as our first day. After school today Shayshay, Jamesy and I were going out for ice cream at Rikki's.

"Alright class see you tomorrow!" Mr. Taylors called out as we left the room.

"Bye Mr. Taylors!" Melinda and Anna chirped as they left. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guys so I know it's kinda short but I can't use Wattpad on my computer so it's all being done on my IPod. Hope you all liked it please vote and comment I'd love to hear what y'all think! 😊