chapter two colt on the side

I stared at the little girl as she giggled; I felt the need to protect her? 'It is our mother instinct child.' Star laughed and I blocked her out. "Can you link you mommy or daddy?" I asked and she shook her head. Just then Alpha Gale walked in. "Alpha Gale." I bowed my head and he nodded to the girl. "Have we found out what pack she is from?' He asked and I nodded.

"She is from the Blood Thorn pack Sir; she is Alpha Luke's child." I said and didn't flinch when he growled and punched the wall. "This is the best way to take them down! But she is too young! We will call them and meet up, give them her before we are attacked." Alpha sighed.

"How old are you sweetie?" I asked and she thought for a minute. "I look small but I am actually 14. Mommy said I will hit my growth spurt soon, she was short as well." The girl smiled and In stormed Colt, his eyes pitch black as he stared at the girl. "Mine." He growled out and held her gently she looked frightened, everyone gasped. "But she is only 14?!" I gawked and he growled and I reluctantly bowed my head. "I can wait now that I found her, she will not go anywhere. Not much of an age difference, only four years." His wolf spoke gently and the little girl curled into his body. "This is strange; I have heard of it but never actually seen it. The girl isn't even 16 yet." the doctor sighed and rubbed his head. "So you are my mate?" The girl asked and Colt growled with approval and she giggled.

"My name is Anna, Anna Slade. What is your name mate?" Anna giggled, she didn't seem like she was really 14, and she looked barely 8 at the oldest! "I know what you are thinking; I don't look older than 8 right? It’s because I haven't actually met my wolf, I can shift but I have never talked to her yet. Dad said that once I talk to her I will automatically hit a growth spurt. "You never herd your wolf and you are 14?" Colt asked worried. "Correct, the doctor said something about my mate being older or whatever. I don't honestly know, but I should be able to hear her soon now that I've met you." Anna giggled blushing and surprised everyone by shyly placing a small kiss on Colt's cheek who purred in delight.

"Son, you can't do anything until her 16th birthday you know right?" Alpha asked and Colt nodded. "So does that mean I have to go back to mommy and daddy?" Anna asked sadly. "Yes, you are only 14 sorry. But I will come see you every day and will be watching over you." Colt smiled and hugged her. "I have some meds to put your wolf at ease, to stop from claiming her sir." Doc said as he held a huge needle, even I gulped it was that big. Well honestly I don't like needles to begin with. "No!" Anna gasped and held Colton as he chuckled.

"What?" The doc asked confused. "No needles they will hurt him!" Anna said like a little kid causing Colton to pick her up and set her on his lap and kissed her cheek. "I am a big strong alpha; I can take a small needle for my princess's safety." Colton smiled and held his breath as the doc gave him the shot. He rubbed Anna's head. "There all done." He smiled and she just hugged him and fell asleep. "We need to call Alpha Luke ASAP or this will cause a war." I spoke fist and Colton nodded. "Yes and we will meet up. I am going to let you call him and set a time, do it ASAP please. I don't want to let her go but at the same time my wolf wants her." Colton sighed and he also fell asleep. "It’s the medication." Doc explained and I walked out of the room and to the office.

"Alpha Luke, Blood Thorn pack speaking." A male voice growled on the other end of the phone. "Oh yes sir, is your daughter's name Anna and 14?" I asked and he growled and it scared me even though he wasn't near me. "What have you done to her?" He snarled. "Oh nothing sir!!! She ran on our land hurt and I got to her before the rouge and we killed the rouge. She is safe and sound in our infirmary. My alpha told me to call so we can meet up with you to give her to you." I explained quickly.

"And she is safe?" He asked, the anger slowly fading. "Yes sir, also my alpha needs to talk to you when we meet up, shall we meet in two hours at the falls?" I asked and he was silent for a minute. "Yes, we will be there, thank you." He said and I smiled even though he couldn't see it. "Yes sir, we will see you there." I hung up and linked Alpha and told him, he agreed but told me to change into actual clothes and not a sports bra and shorts. I nodded and took a shower, still caked with dry blood.

 I got out and pulled on my black undergarments then my black jean shorts and a batman tank top. I also slid on my black combat boots. I knew if I had to shift I could strip easily and these clothes can be carried easily. I let my hair dry naturally meaning with straight.  I also but on top and bottom black eyeliner and called it down. I walked down stairs to see Anna all clean and in some new clothes eating some ramen noodle soup. Colt was cooking him some. "Hey, we are meeting your mommy and daddy up in half an hour so hurry and eat you two." I smiled and she ate quicker. "Careful no choking." Colt said worried.

[Edited 2/22/2014]