Chapter Fifteen: Surprise?

Chapter status: edited

I open my eyes, rubbing my forehead. I remember the talk I had with Louis last night and shake the negative thoughts out of my head. I pull off the covers then grab a pile of clothes from the closet and hop into the shower. (I almost typed 'I grab a pile of clothes from the shower and hop into the closet' XD) I wash my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I pull on the pink long sleeve with white polka dots, jeans, and white TOMS. I pull my hair into a ponytail, putting a white bow in it. I walk downstairs. There is a plate with a muffin on the counter and I smile, walking up to it. There is a little card. Meet me out by the pool. XX -Nialler My smile widens whilst I take the muffin. Blueberry. I walk out to the pool, picking at the wrapper. I look up.

"Hello!" Niall grins at me.

"What is all of this?" I ask, stepping onto the deck.

"Since everyone is out right now, I figured. Why not the perfect time for a poolside dinner?" Niall asks. I look down at my watch and laugh. It is 6 p.m., not a.m.

"Well, thank you. This is very sweet." I peck him on the lips. I sit down and he pushes my chair in before sitting across from me.

"I made us tacos." Niall states the obvious.

"They look amazing." I giggle lightly.

"I hope they taste as good as they look." Niall chuckles. We take a bite at the same time then spit it out onto the plate. "Question answered: they don't."

"Mini pizzas?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows and Niall laughs. He grabs my hand, our fingers intertwine as we go back inside. I grab the sauce and toppings. Niall gets the bread, knife, and cheese. We cut the bread into little circles. After thirty minutes, they are finished and eaten. We walk out to the pool again and it is already sunset. We sit down on a picnic blanket, staring at the sun as it falls.

"Agnes?" Niall asks.

"Yeah?" I ask, looking at him.

"Surprise?" It comes out as a question. I glance down at his hands to see a little dark blue velvet box being opened up.

Useless and short I know, but a cliffhanger right! I thought you noodleheads deserved an update.

-Melanie XOXO