Unintentional Voyeur

While reading my favorite novel, I hear a commotion in the hallway. My interest piqued, I place my book down onto the cushion on my window nook, stand and walk to my bedroom door to listen to the commotion.

With my ear against the wooden door, I hear muffled giggling and what sounds like kissing. Further movement sounds like all involved parties are feeling one another up, accompanied by moans of pleasure.

I hear a door open, and the parties moving into the room behind it. I listen for the door to close, but it doesn't. I need to investigate some more.

I open my door slowly, careful to not make any noise. I tiptoe into the hallway across to the door, still cracked open. I peek through the crack to find a woman on her knees, undoing someone's pants. I'm shocked, but not enough to run back to my room. I stay and watch as the woman accomplishes her goal, pulling out a penis, which seems close to erect. The woman strokes the cock a few times, and then takes it into her mouth.

 The woman strokes the cock a few times, and then takes it into her mouth

Glitter lines her eyes, her flawless makeup adorns her features. She looks up at her recipient, lust dancing in her eyes. Instead of trying to figure out who the recipient is, my focus is on this woman and her technique, the effort she makes to please this man, whose groans grow more audible. In between moans, he'd gasp or breathe through his nose or his mouth.

Another thing that kept my focus: the woman was in control of the sex act, not the man. In fact, he never touches her once while she pleasures him. How talented she must be...

My mind began to wonder, thinking of what her mouth could do to me.

No, this is NOT about me. This has nothing to do with me. Though I wanted to do what she was doing. As well as be the recipient.

There, in that instant, her eyes dart over to me. Her eyebrow arches, acknowledging my presence as if she'd known I'd been there the entire time. My jaw drops once it happens. I feel myself ready to exhale sharply, but my hand darts to and over my mouth to muffle any potential noise.

Slowly, the woman pulls away, seemingly suckling on the cock, her eyes still on me. I look up to see if the man notices, but his head is thrown back, eyes shut.

As my eyes fall on the woman again, she pulls her head far back enough for her lips to wrap around the head of the cock. Her tongue darts around the head, massaging the glans at the base of the head. She's grinning as she's doing this, almost as a tease not only to the man she's pleasuring, but for me. As if to say, "don't you wish this were you, getting head? Or do you want to be in my shoes, giving it?"

For a moment, I place myself in her shoes, imagining myself kneeling before someone, as she had, pleasuring them with my mouth, doing tricks with my tongue. On occasion I look up to watch his reaction and observe the oncoming orgasmic sensation in my pussy.

I now long to be in her position, and I'm coming down from the empathic high when I hear the man's moans increase in volume, indicating that he was coming. As he ejaculates into her mouth, the woman lets a few drops dribble from her orifice, down her chin with a few drops falling onto the floor. She then takes the rest of him into her mouth, massaging the shaft with her plump lips. The man is gripping the dresser behind him, doing his best to hold himself up. His head is still thrown back, but his eyes flutter open, staring into the ceiling.

I creep away from the cracked door, sneaking back into my room. Again, I'm careful to open and close the door so as not to alert the man to my voyeurism during his blowjob.

I reach my room, close the door as quietly as possible, and exhale sharply, my hand on my heart. It's beating fast, slowing as I come down from the adrenaline rush. To have witnessed pure pleasure, ecstatic ecstasy, was thrilling. I can only hope I'm ever that lucky to experience such a thing.