8•21•2016

Oh poop nuggets! I haven't blogged in a while! Well guys today is the last day of summer. My cousin came over from Mexico on Wednesday and she's leaving today at 7:45! My week has just been hectic, between fighting with my mom over work and my cousin coming over its been a mess. I'll start with Wednesday when my cousin came over. So that day my cousin arrived earlier than expected and we had work so we didn't get home until about 8ish. We went to Walmart at 11 and stayed until about 12ish almost 1am. Thursday we worked and didn't get home until 4pm and then we went to a bunch of stores. It was really nice to spend some time with my cousin since we hadn't seen her in over 6 months! Anyways we meet this guy named Toni at town east mall in mesquite. He was so nice and sweet. He was selling this straightener of the brand ikonic and to be honest he gave us a really good deal for a 200$ straightener so if you're ever around go and visit him. Also tried our first Bobba drink it was pretty lit. Anyways on Saturday we went to galleria with my boyfriend on the DARTtrain/bus system. We had a great day but he lost his phone and I haven't talked to him in a while. It's weird to not have him texting me every second of the day, but it's okay because he transferred to my school and I will be able to see him every day starting tomorrow. Anyways I'll update tomorrow since it's the beginning of my senior year. I'm thinking of vlogging instead of just blogging.