Im Datin My Hot Best Friend...Who's a VAMPIRE! #10

Im Datin My Hot Best Friend....Who's a VAMPIRE #10

A/n: ello ppels PLEASE READ READ COMMENT COMMENT VOTE VOTE N FAN FAN MUCH LOVE!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dante's POV:

Oh god...this is bad...VERY BAD!!! Could it be? Is this even possible? "MOM!!!!!!!" "What Dante?"

By the time she had reached the room I had laid her down on the bed. The intense purple halo around Raven's body was still there...and instead of the glow fading, it was becoming more, and more intense. I felt her forehead it felt like 100 degrees. All of a sudden her eyes opened and she began gasping. She began convulsing I was about to take her to the hospital, when my mom stopped me.

"You can't take her to the hospital Dante...she's going through the first Vampiric phase."

"Wait, isn't that supposed to happen when a vampire turns 18?"

"Yes, however she is going through this early...there is a chance she won't make it."

"Oh, god, god, GOD! What the hell do you mean she might not make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?"

"From her aura, I believe that she is one of the all powerful vampires."

"It is as the prophecy says."

*oraculum civitas ut in diapente of a tertius mensis , vadum quattuor exsisto prognatus. duos of sulum gender. soulmates pro vita. Pro in teir brithday. vadum alll affectus effluo. sulum encased in a colo colui cultum ; puniceus , niger , puteulanus , argentum. Duos vadum exsisto lux lucis in a infectus universitas , quod duos vadum concutio. Tantum 2 ut diligo plurrimi mos victum in aevum of Obscurum , quod lux lucis vadum reign.*

Raven's POV:

I could hear voices...they seemed to be fading in and out. I tried to call out and open my eyes but nothing happened. I could feel my mind sorta shut off, as I faded into complete unconsciousness.

Dante's POV:

I pressed my index and middle finger against her neck to check for her pulse, there was none. "MOM, DAD..............OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They rushed into the room. "She has no pulse.......mom, dad, what's happening!?!?!?!"

"Calm down! Dante, there is nothing we can really do except watch and wait. We can't do anything, because we don't know how her body will react."

"When will this end? I can't stand being right next to her and not able to help her in any WAY!!!"

"By the end of the day she should regain consciousness, but there is a possibility that she won't make it." They walked out of the room, and I climbed into the bed next to Raven and wrapped my arms around her and sat there in despair as tears poured down my face. It was amazing because at that moment she opened her eyes and I Will Be by Leona Lewis was ending:

"Cause without you I can't breathe

I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave

you're all I've got, you're all I want

Yeah

and without you I don't know what I'd do

I can never, ever live a day without you

Here with me, do you see,

you're all I need."

Raven's POV:

I awoke to the feel of someone's strong arms wrapped around my waist. I inhaled the fresh and musky scent of Dante, and buried my head in his chest. I could feel his chest moving up and down in coordination with his breathing. I laid there for a bout 5 minutes but after a while I got fidgety. Gently untangling my arms from Dante's I sat up. Immediately I noticed that something was wrong. Everything that I could was sharper and clearer. I stood up and walked over to the window. I could even see the tiny minuscule bugs. All of a sudden I could hear a synchronized beat in the room, not a loud beat, but a soft, yet steady beat. I followed it all the way to Dante's chest. Realized what I could do, and before I could help it some unsavory words burst from my mouth, "WHAT THE CRACKY FUCK!!!??" Dante sat bolt-straight up in the bed and glanced around. "Huh, what's wrong?"

"Um Dante, how can I hear your parents even though they're at the bottom of the staircase and are walking very quietly???"

"OH MY EFFIN' GOD, SO IT IS TRUE!!!!"

"What's true? And what day is it?"

"MOM, DAD, GET UP HERE!!!! And you're a vampire and it's the 6th it's been 3 days."

I couldn't really remember anything except that I hit Brooke and I ran all the way to Dante's house with a purple halo outlining my body. "OH MY GOOSE EGGS!! Am I ok? What's wrong with me? HOLY SHIT!!!! I WAS GLOWING FREAKING PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:I was gonna make dis longer buh I got n idea for chappie 11 n that one will def be LONGER KK MUCH LOVE mY GREAT FANZZ!! VOTE COMMENT N READ!!!!