You Are All I Need

This is the Prolouge to my new fan fiction with 5 Seconds Of Summer, the touring with One Direction yaaay!

Prolouge

I am used get my heart played like a games between players, I am not worth much and no one really cares about me or so I thought, I do not have much left of my heart since I lost everything. I live in a big house all by myself or I live with my aunt, but she do not care about me at all and instead of spending some time with me she is out partying all night with her friends, so I am basically alone all the time. My best friend moved away so I do not have any friends. I live in my own little bubble that mainly contains of books. I am an easy target for especially boys since I am not that pretty I get the love I think I deserve which is none at all. My parents is far away and I will not be seeing them anytime soon. Since my parents are gone I do not know how to be truly happy, sure I smile and laugh but that is the only thing that makes me look strong, inside I am a mess. Well enough about me. So these really cute boys becomes my neighbors. My first though was “Oh they are cute.” My second untold thought were: “Oh, not this again”

See how things will work out for Cathy. Will she win this game or is she just another useless piece in theirs? 

This is really short but I hope you will leave a comment or just vote if you think i should continue it? Or if you have anything to add. I am open to any kind of critic, but please tell me if I should continue ir or not.

Lots of Love from Me xx