wαĸe мe υp

- Prologue -

"Can You Forgive Me?"

I looked to my right. "No" I stated.

"Jax Come on, We've been friends forever!" he exclaimed.

"You made a promise, lou!" I snapped, I felt a new found anger bubble inside me.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean t-?"  I cut him off before he could go any further.

"You never mean to lou, thats the problem!" I shouted .

"I'm the one who always feels like shit and apoligizes, but why? I didn't do anything!" I added.

I watched him hunch over. "I'm Not Perfect Jax."

"Really? No shit." I said sarcastically.

"Your Not Either! You run around and act like everythings okay, you put that fake ass smile on and you start acting as if your from a movie scene with your emotions, because your too scared to believe your dad is actually dead and will never come back!" He yelled.

I did the one thing I never thought I'd do...I punched him. Right in the face.

"That was a low blow especially from you" I Yelled back.

"I'm sorry Jax, you know I did-? I cut him off for the second time.

"Save It Lou, Im Done. Im Gone." I said walking away as the tears began to fall.

I heard a loud bang and then some sobbing, I Knew right then and there. I was leaving him, my heart, my past and this life behind.

I was heading for a new start....