•Chapter 39• Back home, for now.

Nicole's POV

We had to wake up at 6:00 because we've gotta be at the air port for 7:20.

I got changed into jeans, a PINK neck zip up, and my converse. I out my hair in a French braid and decided that how I'll leave it. I put on mascara, an that's it. I looked in the mirror noticing that's sorda what I wore the first day coming here. And then all the memories from that day came rushing back extremely fast.

Walking in the door and hearing load asf noises, watching Brandon and Hunter run past tryna kill each other, meeting everyone. My family. Wow. Then of course the chaotic dinner. I laughed out loud a bit just thinking about it. Me and Jacob walking down trying different passwords jut to get Ito that room. I love how we then tried getting back to the room without getting seized by multiple fans. Running around the lobby and hiding like crazy people. Going to McDonald's was great. Getting to know each other better, and now look at us. Only to think that could have gone anywhere makes me sad. I feel bad but whatever.

"Nicole?! We've gotta go! Where are you" Cameron called out pulling me out of my thoughts.

"oh uh right here!" I said coming out of the bathroom with a fake smile. "Grab your bags we've gotta go"

We all decided to go to the airport even though some of us aren't deporting they'll go back to the hotel until they actually have to leave.

Looking at everyone laugh together and talking made me sad. A happy sad. "Flight 0178 will be departing now" a flight attendant called out.

"Well guys I guess this is bye or now?" I said to the group.

"Sure, yes, obviously" I got multiple replies.

We all hugged, and now me, cam, Dani, and Jacob were off. As I was walking I looked back to see Brandon all sad. And Blake as well. I waved to everyone they all waved back of course. I had the verge of tears. And no matter how hard I tried one slipped out.

"Don't cry! Well keep in touch!!" Taylor called out.

"Thanks!" I said crying laughing.

On the plane I was in the window seat, then Dani in the middle and a stranger beside her. Across the isle, Cameron, Andrea in the middle, and Jacob in the window seat.

I guess this is bye for now.

-------------------------------
Hey, sorry for the sad chapter but that's the end of it. Follow my account to find out when I publish the next book for this one. All I can say is you don't wanna miss out. I love you guys so much and thank you for being there throughout the book those of you who have been here from the start. I can't believe how far the book has come but thank you. ❤️❤️❤️