Prophecy's Foretold

Present Time (2027)

Waking up with a cold sweat all over your body was not the ideal way to wake up. I mean its been 12 years since it all started and every time I wake up it has to be the same way. I swear I've sweated more in my sleep then when I run away from the stupid creatures and I run a lot well that's what you would expect when every living creature out there can kill you easily.

Being easily broken meant you had to become almost unbreakable. That meant countless hours of secret training. So I guess that's why it's easily understandable to find me training if anything ever wanted to attack.

But the thing was that there weren't just Vampires like there was in the Beginning stages oh no other things just had to decide that earth was a perfect home.

Like now as I lay on bed I could already spot some little alien thingies that thought they were skills at hiding.

"I can see you" I stated in a bored voice hoping I wouldn't have to destroy their pitiful little existences.

They don't seem to understand my tone and ignore me they make squelching sounds as they fumble to hide behind a broken wall. Slime trails are a tell tale signs.

Standing up I grasp my small dagger from underneath my pillow. Little squeals sound from their supposed hiding spot. Rolling my eyes I throw the knife and grin in success as it goes right through one and into another.

"Two birds with one stone" I chuckle quietly before retrieving my small knife out of the two limp bodies no smaller than my hands. Their bodies were hairy but slimy and they looked like mutated skinny babies.

I remember back when I had started on my own I didn't want to hurt a fly but after many near death experiences I got over it.

Looking around my little room I packed up my small backpack that I had had since I first got out of my old home with my mums boyfriend. I felt the familiar stabbing pain in my heart when I remembered my mother.

Choosing to ignore the pain I checked around my little huddle of space for any scraps. After I was satisfied that there was no more stuff that I could use I began my journey outside of my room in search for food and weapons.

Currently I was in what used to be called New Zealand it was a small island that was actually three parts. So far I had covered two parts and this was my first stop in the last.

It looked like it used to be a big city because of its tall structures that had been ripped of any decent material. Probably from scavengers.

The only life forms I had come across we're the slimy alien creatures I had found this morning, a couple of line vampires and some sirens. At the time I had thought it would be a good place to use for a hideout but I had searched almost every building but my search was fruitless in the sense that I couldn't find food nor weapons.

If I could just find a piece of food I would be deeply humble. Because right now my stomach was grumbling like crazy and I didn't want to die so lame as to of starvation.

When I died it would be by mine or another humans hand and as I hadn't found a single living, breathing human I guess I wouldn't be exterminated any time soon.

Before I died I would also like to go into the kingdom of the Vamps even one foot inside the supposedly extravagant place and I would die happily. From what of heard it was hidden somewhere in the world and was heavily guarded by werewolves who served the blood suckers.

Apparently it was bigger than Washington and had buildings higher than the clouds. Vampires lived happily under the rulers who I had recently found out were a family if the first vampires.

If I could somehow drain every bit of life out of their precious little bodies I would even if I had to die trying. They had taken everything from me. My mom, my family, my world and my life everything.

"Well well well if it isn't the great Grace" my head snapped upwards towards the door of my room. There on my bed sat a vampire.

One with blood red hair, eyes and lips the kind that meant he had recently fed on some poor creature.

"Oui" I answered hoping to annoy him but nothing really goes to plan with me instead of looking at me in confusion his lips began moving and I was vaguely aware of French words pouring out.

"You know I don't speak french right" I asked looking at him intensely. So far he showed no signs of harming me. But it was almost like he was cowering under me.

"Well thank goodness because the only words I know are complete and utter gibberish" he seemed almost relieved. What are you playing at I wondered as my eyes narrowed.

" Well you're probably wondering why I brought you here today or why I say well a lot of times because believe me I still don't know why" his rambling was getting on my nerves here I was trying to wonder how I would escape from his clutches whilst he was chattering away.

I nodded completely not enthusiastically at all but apparently he thought I did.

"Well -oh shit there I go again- mind my language darling- okay anyway I need you're help" he had me interested.

"What with?" I couldn't stop the question from popping out.

"I need to get inside of the Vampire Kingdom"

"And how does that involve me?" he was a vampire couldn't he simply go on in.

"I happen to have how do I put it. Banned from the palace because I may or may not of slept with the kings daughter" he seemed almost nervous as his words jumbled out he was desperate that mucho could tell.

"I still don't understand my part" oh boy here it comes he probably needs to bring an offering of the last human.

"Well us vampires have soul mates one person ego is our other half, our missing piece and the prophecy of the vampires is that the prince which is prince Caine is to be fated to a human girl. And I was told that if I brought you back they would forget my little fling with the princess" wait what vampires can have sex and actually live someone.

"Yeah we can have sex in fact we can do it for way longer than every other race" did I just say that out loud or is he a mind reader.

"No you just said it out loud but i would live to read minds" a blush rose to my cheeks and I hoped I was talking inside of my head this time. Why the hell should I believe a leach.

"I knew you wouldn't believe the kind that wiped out yours that's why I brought the prophecy book. Well I kinda may or may not of stolen it" he whipped out of a black coat an old dusty looking book.

Spinning it around to show me hd handed it to me. I still didn't believe that this wasn't a trap so I took it hesitantly.

"I won't bite. Ok that's a lie but I won't bite you" for some reason it felt like he was telling the truth. As I opened the book I gasped at the sight in front if me. Because there in beautiful artwork was me exactly as I am now looking into a book. Flipping the page I became intrigued it all showed events of what would happen. The vamp in front of me impatiently flipped the pages to me and a very handsome black haired vampire kissing.

.............

I didn't have very much time to write so I just rushed this hope you like.

As per usual please Vote, comment! follow, create covers, banners, trailers and criticise criticise criticise.

Bye now