Chapter 20: The Unholy One Verses The Peterson Family

Hey we are almost at the end of the story

Yeah I'm sad to :'(

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we stood behind stage, Lizzy and her friends were playing out of tune, and Lizzy herself was singing her lyrics off key and didn't make sense. Most of the crowd were booing and hissing but, Lizzy's friends gave them their famous "death glare" and the crowd started cheering and clapping.

'I really hate her.' I thought.

When their song (if you call it a song) ended they walked towards us nudged their way through us and almost caused us to fall backwards.

Lizzy skipped her way towards me (if only you learned). "Beat that, Gothy," she said.

I eyed her and stepped forward at her.

She jumped back and ran off.

As we walked on stage I saw the crowd was quiet and saw Ackie and Nessa waving at us. I waved back at them as we got in position. I looked straight forward and saw the bright blinding spotlight shining in my eyes.
'Okay Victoria, you got this far.' I thought. 'Now, what?'

I walked towards the microphone. "Hi...we are The Hard Rockers," I look at the crowd, silence "and this is our song!"

Chrisoff raised his drumsticks and started tapping them. As Brad began his part I grabbed my guitar pic and strummed my guitar. Snow started turning knobs on her keyboard and started playing. Ella took her microphone and started jumping around on stage. While I was playing my guitar I came up to my microphone and started singing.

As Ella started doing her backup singing Brad ran towards me and leaned against my back as he played he's guitar. I looked at the crowd again and saw half of the people were dancing and jumping around to the music.

"Let's give them something they will never forget!" Brad yelled through the loud music.

I nodded my head and gave them my signal that my solo was coming up.

They stopped their music as I walked up stage more. The crowd looked at me weirdly as I raised my guitar pic in the air.

I plunked my guitar and started playing my solo as I head banged along to my music.

The whole crowd cheered and pumped their fists in the air. In the front row I heard people saying things like, "She's so amazing.", "What's her name, she's hardcore.", "I hope their group wins." As I finished my guitar solo the crowd was still cheering and clapping their hands.

We took a bow and walked off stage.

All the bands, including ours, lined up on stage waiting for the principal to announce who won. We stood there hold hands, Ella holding Chrisoff's, Chrisoff holding mines, I holding Brad's, Brad hold Snow's, as the principal received the envelope from the judges.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen," principal Kenmore said. "Are you ready to hear who won?"

The crowd cheered.

"Okay, and our winner is," he opens the envelope "...The Hard Rockers."

We all cheered and Ella and Snow held hands and jumped around.

Principal Kenmore came forward and handed me a medium size trophy.

"Wait...what?!" Lizzy said, coming up forward to us. "This is not fair, my band won fair 'n' square. That should be my trophy not...not that...that...Goth."