High School Pregnancy

The concept of my book "High School Pregnancy" is that everyone has flaws whether you want to believe it or not. And so what if your pregnant as a teenager, it's up to you. You can do whatever you want with your life because it's yours and you own it. If you make stupid choices, so be it everyone does. Nobody is perfect and there are some people out there that believe they're angels. Anyways this book is about a couple who go to their friends party, and the couple Brian and Elizabeth end up making love at this party. Elizabeth is a straight A+ student and Brian is a bad boy, a jock. Lizzy, which is Elizabeth's nickname, started to feel ill. The next week when she was supposed to start her period, she never did. She began to freak-out, and didn't know what to do. A couple days later she was starting to think she was pregnant but didn't want to be so sure. She had thoughts about telling Brian, but he had already told her he didn't want kids for a long time. She woke up at 3:00 a.m. throwing-up. That's when she knew she needed to take a test. Wednesday morning she got up, and left for school. Except she wasn't going to school, she went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. When she took the test the results came back positive, she didn't know what to do, and that's where the high school pregnancy started.