Who Shot Kellin?

**first story!! yay hope you like it!(: in this story Kellin isn't married, nor has a child. I'm writing this for my friend. If anyone who reads this and also wants a story..PLEASE let me know i love writing stories for people!**

                                                                     Who shot kellin?

      Kellin:

The screams were so loud. The pain was intense. I was in the middle of my concert and then it just, happened. Someone got past the guards with a gun, and shot me. Right in the side. The blood was pouring. My face whinced in pain. The body guards surrounded me. Some screaming call 911. But what they didn't know was. The guy wasn't done yet..

   Nicoles pov

      "Are you excited?!" Beth screamed in my ear. 

Beth is my friend. We have been friends since 1st grade but now we are seniors and she still acts like we are in 1st grade. But it's alright, i guess. I stil loved this girl with all my heart. "Nicole! i said are you excited!!" .. "Yes, yes, I'm excited I'm just going to miss Kellin.." I said feeling a bit down.

I hate it when Kellin is on tour. We have been dating for 3 years. He stared touring our 2nd year. I guess i should be used to it. But since Kellin doesn't sing music that the sweet, and girly girls would like, like Katy Perry or Miley cyrus. He sings music that rock and roll kind of people like. Don't get me wrong, i love that kind of music, and i LOVE Kellins voice, i just worry because there are some really crazy people that go to his concerts and im just worried that he is going to get hurt.

"Come on Nikki, you should be used to this already he has been touring before and you have been fine." She whinned. I rolled my eyes, I wish should we just try to understand how i feel when he is gone.

"Yeah i know but i still miss him and i worry, what if some crazy guy doesnt like him and like beats him up or something"

Beth laughed. "Really? I'm pretty sure Kellin can handle his own in a fight.. i mean what did you expect you started dating the lead singer of a ba-

I cut her off. "uh no! He wasn't anything when we first started dating, that came afterwards." Beth looked up at the ceiling, dazed off in thought. "Look we can spend another 20 minutes fighting or  we can get ready to leave!!" Beth said getting excited. "Fine.." I said walking out of her hotel room. I walked 3 doors down and entered my room. I love it when Kellin takes us to his California shows, he gets us the nicest hotels. Beth and I have our rooms for another night but Kellin is leaving tonight.

We said bye last night because he was leaving this morning. Thinking about Kellin leaving really killed my mood. I slide the hotel key across the door handle with my head down, thinking about how much I already I miss him. when the door opened a tear fell down my face. I hated this. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Aw, Nicole.. why are you crying?"

I looked up and saw it was Kellin. I run over and hug him, he spins me around, kissing my cheek. He sets me down and smiles. "Why were you crying" He asked looking down at me. I loved being shorter than kellin. "I missed you" I said with a little giggle. "Already?!" He laughed, tapping my nose, then kissing it.

"How are you here right now?" I asked. He hugged me again and whispered. I'm about to leave now."

A little frown appeared on my face but then I remembered at least he came to see me before he left. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "you better get going then." He looked at me, then smiled. I loved it when he did that. He wouldn't say anything he would just look at me, then start smiling like an idiot.I wish I could read his mind. I smiled back.

"What are you wearing today? Beth told me what you guys are doing today" I ran over to my dresser and pulled out a blue crop top, shorts, sunglasses, and a bright blue bikini. "Yeah you aren't wearing that." Kellin laughed.

"yes I am!" I pulled the items up to my chest in defense. He laughed again. "Alright well you better bring a trash bag too, ill cut spots for you arms and legs. ill tell beth to put it on you. haha, because you aren't showing any skin while im not with you, some guy will think you are single." he puffed his chest out trying to act tough.

I laughed and walked over to him. He leaned down so our foreheads were touching. He looked into my eyes, I smiled and laid a cute kiss on his lips. His fingers played with my long brown hair. "im going to be back before you know it!" He said with a half smile.

"promise?"

"Promise." He said, kissing my hand.

His phone rang.

"You should get going!" I said with a fake smile. He nodded, his kissed me on the forehead and gave me tight hug. "ahh" I said laughing, he laughed back and walked to the door.

"Bye nikki."

I smiled "Bye" 

He quietly shut the door.