Spending the summer with All Time Low in Australia (On Hold)

I'm trying this out, I'm not really sure whether it's going to work or not. It's all going to be in script format so if you don't like it then Don't Read It. This is an All Time Low fanfiction story. Please give me feedback, that will help me. Thanks, Lisa x

Also, All Time Low aren't in it yet but they will be soon. Hopefully the next chapter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter One – Addison’s holiday home.

*Mason and Tori are at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Addison while she gets changed*

Mason: {Shouts up the stairs} Hurry up Addison we can’t wait all day for you.

Tori: Technically we can.

Mason: Shut up.

Tori: Make me.

*Addison walks down the stairs*

Addison: Can you two stop bickering for 2 minutes; we’re here to have fun.

Mason: Yes, because it’s really fun waiting on you for 4 hours while you change. Ugh it’s already 7:30.

Addison: Chill out Mason it’s only a 2 minute walk from here.

Tori: Yea chill out is it really that hard to wait for her besides Addison has to look good maybe she’ll find a new boyfriend and dispose of the old one.

Mason: Ha you’re hilarious; not the sarcasm.

Addison: STOP IT!! Did we turn off STD?

Tori: What?

Mason: Yea, what she said.

Addison: Straight to DVD? All Time Low?

Tori: Oh! Nope we only paused it.

Addison: Damn oh well it’ll have to stay paused. Wait two more seconds while I go and get my house key.

Mason: 1...2...Time to go.

Addison: Shut up Mason.

*Addison runs out of room and Tori turns to Mason*

Tori: Why do you hate me?

Mason: I don’t, I just thought that you hated me because I was Addison’s boyfriend so I was mean to you.

Tori: Oh? Well I don’t so could you stop it? For Addison? All she wants is for us to get along on this holiday and you’re not Addison’s boyfriend she just lets you say that because she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings.

Mason: I know I only say it because I have since we were younger and it’s hard to get out from a habit that you’ve had for over 4 years.

Tori: Besides, HE is Addison’s boyfriend {Turns around and points at a large poster on the wall} Jack Bassam Barakat – Lead Guitarist of All Time Low.

Mason: {Rolls Eyes} Pfft, she’s never even met the guy.

Tori: She will tomorrow.

Mason: But tomorrow she’ll just be like another stalker fan and the minute he breaks her heart I will be there to help her get over it it’s all part of the plan.

Tori: {Laughs} Just wait until she hears that, YOU have a plan to make HER fall in love with YOU.

Mason: Can you stop putting emphasis. Anyway I wanted to say sorry.

Tori: To me?

Mason: Yes.

Tori: What for?

Mason: For being mean to you.

Tori: Oh, it’s ok.

*They Shook hands and Addison walked back into the room and smiled*

Addison: Being civil I hope.

Tori: Yea we decided that if we’re going to be here together for two months we should probably get along.

Mason: What she said.

Addison: Will you stop saying that.

Mason: Oh, sorry.

Tori: That too. Where was your key Addison? {Mocking} The bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?

Addison: No it was in my bag which I put away yesterday in a safe place...then I forgot where my safe place was.

*All 3 started laughing*

Mason: What are we going to do with you?

Tori: We don’t have time for this jibberjabber; we are in Sydney in Addison’s holiday home and I want to see this pier that she owns. How does a person even come around to owning a pier Anyway?

Mason: Does it matter? NO! All that matters is that she does okay! Also, Woo I finally get to see this wooden death trap!

Addison: What?

Mason: Wooden death trap. It’s wooden and it could break at anytime causing me to fall into the sea and drown and die all before my seventeenth birthday therefore causing it to be a death trap.

Addison: You’re such a pessimist Mason.

Mason: Yea…but.

Tori: We don’t have time for buts; come on.

Mason: {Singing} I like big butts and I cannot lie you…

*Tori slaps mason upside the head and he shuts up*

Addison: Finally.

*Tori grabs both Addison and Mason and Drags them out of the house*

Tori: Now Addison; where to?

Mason: Yep come on; lead the way.

*Addison takes out her key and says for the door to close & lock and starts to walk down the large driveway but turns around realising that Mason and Tori aren’t following her*

Addison: Are you coming or not?

*Mason and Tori nod frantically and follow Addison*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P.S. I might not do any more of this for a while because I'm going to finish up on my other stories. Plus I'm not sure if this is good or terrible.