Chapter 12

r e c a p :

"When my watch beeped in alert of lunch time, for school, I decided to head back, mom was probably worrying about me. As I headed along the dirt path, I decide to stray into the border of the woods, and walk along there instead. It wasn't before too long that I heard the sound of a car engine rumbling down the path, coming closer. As it passed by, I could see that the car had tinted windows, a dark blue Honda Accord and as it rolled by I could see a blue sticker on the back with a skull on it. 

"and into a dark blue Honda Accord, with dark tinted windows and a blue sticker image of a skull." 

The words from The Wanted poster flashed in front of my eyes. Could Callie be in there? I have to take my chances.

I ran after the car and threw a nearby rock at it's back window, "Stop!" I yelled, the car kept on going, "I know who you are."

The car stopped. 

And the front door of the vehicle swung open. 

And a man stepped out, holding a gun."

~

"Well, well, well, it's the little fucker."

His harsh, gruff voice echoed in my ears. Liam. 

Just the sound of his voice made my anger skyrocket. Before, I wasn't an angry person but something in me had changed, when someone I loved was taken from me. Who knows what Liam could've done to her? I swear, if he hurt her, I would personally hurt him.

This was unhealthy hate, something that constantly nagged at me. Something that made me want to hurt this man till the brink of actual death. 

"Where's Callie?" My voice came out with so much venom and void of any emotion. I could barely recognize it, myself. 

Liam let out a maniacal laugh, like something out of a scary movie. "What makes you even think, I'll tell you where Callie is." 

As soon as the words left his mouth, a muffled grunt echoed from the car. A man in all dark clothing stepped out, rubbing his jaw. "That girl sure packs a kick, if that's how it's even said." He muttered to himself as he walked to beside where Liam stood.

My jaw dropped. There were two men involved in this? 

"Who's this little cupcake?" He asked, casually, with a playful tone, but with a vicious glint in his eyes. 

"He's the boy.." Liam said, gesturing with his hands for the other guy to remember something.

The other guy raised his hands in rememberance, "Oooh, so it's him?" 

Liam nodded and turned back to face me, an evil smirk set on his face.