Who?

Blueberry Sans POV

WHY WERE THEY ATTACKING EACHOTHER?! SHE DOSE NOT WANT TO HURT HIM TERRIBLY, BUT HE IS ABOUT TO KILL HER!! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS MUST STOP HIM!! "STOP IT!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?" They were both looking at me oddly. Almost how my brother looks at... IMMPOSIBLE!!

Villous Sans POV

He... Stopped... Must... Breathe.... Can't breathe... Blueberry so cuteness is so not... Helping....... "H...help..." I squeezed out before fainting.

Underfell Sans POV

What the hell have I done? Blueberry... I must help him fir- "Put... Me... Down!!" I screamed at my attacker, only to realize it was my brother. Nobody looks pleased to see me breathing anymore. "Blueberry!" I called down to him, but he was picking up that sorry excuse for a Sans and bringing her somewhere. I... I just... I just killed her, didn't I?

Villous Sans POV

Wha... Huh? It feels warm here... I think while snuggling closer to the warmth. I felt like I was being carried. I didn't want to open my eyes, I was to lazy to do that. Then, I realized exactly what I was doing. Am I... Purring!? I decided to finally open my eyes just to see what, or who, was holding me so gently. BLUEBERRY?! Mental. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! "Bl... Blu......" I tried to say something, but nothing would come out. "OH NO, HE SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN A LITTLE DEEPER WITH THAT BONE IN YOUR WINDPIPE. DON'T WORRY, ITS NOT IN THERE ANYMORE, BUT IM TAKING YOU TO THE ORIGINAL  TORI." I feel... Like nothing bad will happen... Maybe I'll go to sleep....

Dun dun duuuunnnn!! Sorry for MORE waiting, Ketchups! But, I'm not giving away my whole TAIL in one BONE!! This was after I got fully healed, so I'll show you a pic of myself, more like a self portrait, and guess what? I'm not black anymore! Yay! Here's my new look! (I was black because of the Pacifist true reset... I'm me again! But, I'm gonna discontinue my Selfies, cause I'm out! Lol.)

Anyway, this is after they fixed me up

Anyway, this is after they fixed me up. Yay!! I look BOSS. I hope he likes me...

Bye for meow!
-VS