Her Memory

((Leave questions for my q&a!)) Play song whenever!
--------------------------------
Things to look out for:
Y/n-your name
H/c-hair color
E/c-eye color
N/n-nickname
F/c-favorite color
W/t-weapon type

More coming soon
--------------------------------
"Tell me. Do you remember it all?" The words linger on my tongue.

"Tell me. Do you wish you could remember it all?" She mimics my question.

My E/c eyes sadden.

I honestly don't know. Do I want to remember all my pain and burden? Is it better to keep that under a rock?

She reaches over and places her hands on mine. "Are you ready?"

I slowly nod and close my eyes.

I hear screaming, sighs, mumbles.
I can feel warmth, shivers.
I can look at all of it and go threw all of it.

It's like living a nightmare over and over and over again.

It stops and Lucinda's mom is hugging me.

"I'm sorry child."

I hug her back and bury my face in her shoulder.

"Thank you. But I must be going now. I have someone I care for deeply for that I need to save. She's the only one I have left." I stand up and starts walking to the door.

She grabs my wrist.

"You have so many more people who care for you then you know. I hope you realize that Jordan isn't your only friend."

I nod and she lets go.

I push past the doors and run straight ahead.

I'm at a side wall to O'khasis.

I extend my nails to look like claws and crawl over the wall and then retract my nails once I'm safely in the outskirts of O'khasis.

I take a deep breath in and grab a F/c cloak off of a table next to a sleeping shop owner.

I drape it around myself and run into the main city.

Zane wouldn't keep her here unless he wanted to show her off.

I run back into the ally ways when I see a dent in the wall and push past it.

A cave is in a clearing up ahead and I see a girl with long, black hair and a bright pink flower crown.

She has a note in her hand and I pick it up.

Dear Finder,
Please, when I am discovered, please take me away from here. I am in harms way and need to be protected. I'm sorry to sound needy but I will repay you when I wake. For now, I need your assistance. Thank you for helping and understanding.

~J. E. S (Not my initials)

Well, now I know that it's Jordan. She probably used the last of her strength to cast a spell to hide her identity from Zane.

I grab her hand and pull her onto my back.

She isn't that heavy so I start running off back into the forest.

This was too easy.

"Halt!"
"No!" I ran faster while a guard in silvery armor chased.

Almost to Phoenix Drop, Almost to Phoenix Drop, Almost there, Come On!

I banged on the gate begging someone to open it while the man got closer.

Laurence started pulling the gate open and I slid Jordan under the gate.

The armored man held my hands behind my back and dragged me back.

"Keep her safe!" I yelled at him as he picked her up.

"I'll come back for you!"
"I can handle myself!"
"And that's why I love you."

He ran away from the closed gate and the man had a sword pulled out against my neck.

He told me we were going back to O'khasis. I'm terrified.

What do I do? I can just fight him and run away! He has a sword and I didn't bring my W/t!

He drags be backwards making me slip onto the sword, cutting my chin, I wince and he pushes me forward to walk.

We walk back to O'khasis when I realize that Aaron was still in the woods.

Please, don't come save me. For your own life, and mine.

"Lady Irene don't let him get hurt." I mumble to myself as the guard literally kicks me into a cell next to a black haired woman.

"I need to get out of here. I need to be with my friends." I ball up my hands into fists.

"May I ask, young lady, who are your friends?"

"Aaron, Aphmau, Lucinda, Katelyn, Jordan, Laurence, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Nicole, Cadenza, Zoey, Vylad, and Garroth."

"Gar Gar?!"

((Imma leave it there. Hope you enjoyed this chapter my Water Witches and Wizards (tell me if I should change the name I'm calling you guys XD) bye! Sorry if it was short.))