Chapter 11: Hanging With The Pack

Sam pulls the truck up into the parking lot and turned the engine off, un - clipping our belts we both left the truck. Sam walks to the boot and pulls out a couple of towels, some bottles of juice and a football, placing the stuff in a bag, he slams the boot down and locks the truck up then held out his hand for me to take. We walked down the hill and onto the sand, all you could hear was the sound of the pack laughing "You hear them before seeing them" I commented with a laugh. Sam joined in.

"Always do" He replied. I smirked slightly.

"Well at least you know you wouldn't lose them in a crowd" I giggled out, Sam looks to me with a smile, he leans forward and kissed my forehead "Well lets not keep them waiting" I breathed out staring into my imprints eyes, he once again leaned forward; I followed his actions but before our lips could connect I decided to tease him and kiss his cheek before taking off with a victory laugh. I heard Sam groan and his footsteps following after me. I picked up my speed and ran straight into the pack and hid behind my new brother Jacob "Don't let him get me" The pack laughed at my small self hiding behind a giant lad.

"Jessica!" Sam called out "You just wait till I get you baby" He ran to the nearest pack member and place the bag next to them. I sneak a glance at him to see a huge smirk playing on his sexy lips "Jacob won't save you Jessy" he steps forward and i backed away from Jake.

"Sorry Jess" Jake called out as I began running from my imprint with a smile 'I love having him chase after me' I sighed softly, moments later I was tackled to the ground 'Oh man, I didn't realize he was close'.

"Got you" His whispered softly in my ear, sending shivers over my body, now it was my turn to groan "As a punishment my dear Jessica, I am going to kiss you" Without warning Sam turned me around to face him and smashed his lips to mine, my hands found they way into his medium length hair. I tugged softly through it causing him to moan 'oh man, this is hot' I thought, pulling away to breath Sam's eyes were filled with lust and I could imagine mine were as well "Later" he promised. He stood up holding his hand out to help me up, then we walked back to the pack.

"Man, Sam get some action" Paul shouts, making me blush and turn my head in embarrassment.

"Shut up dude" Jake says pushing Paul, making him growl in warning.

"Alright, guys" Sam says looking between the two "Who is up for a game of football?" Most of the pack cheered and headed to the middle of the beach. Sam looks to me "What about you baby?" I shook my head, not wanting to play. I just wanted to go in the water. "You sure?"

"Yes" I placed a quick peck on his lips "I want to go in the water" Sam looks over my shoulder at the remainder of the pack; Embry and Leah, god knows when she arrived.

"Embry would you mind joining Jessy?" Sam asked his brother.

"Of course not" He replied and stood up with a smile, earning one back from us both "Last one there is a rotten egg" He joked but ran of either way. I giggled and gave Sam a quick smile and told him to have fun before chasing after his brother.

In the end I won, but only just, Embry sure was fast. Embry used his puppy dog eyes, making me feel sorry for him. I swear if Sam could pull that look off then I was in serious trouble. However he wasn't Sam so it didn't work, hoping to cheer him up I splashed him in the face. He let out a chuckle before doing the same to me. Something in me changed, making me stop and turn my attention to the others, Leah was shouting at the boys. I shared a look with Embry before leaving the water to investigate.

"What's going on?" Embry questioned.

"Shut up" Leah snapped, for no reason at all, seriously what is up with this girl.

"Leave him alone Leah" Sam defended his brother, Leah looks to Embry and notices me, a smirk appear on her lips. In that moment I lost all control of my wolf, a loud and dangerous growl escaped my lips and my whole body shook. All I could see was that bitch placing a kiss onto MY imprint.

She was so dead.