CHAPTER 1: Little Girl Aloofness

When she was eleven years old...

"Young miss please don't do this." My normally composed butler Allan pleaded for the ninth time this day.

I sighed and ordered him to stop talking. My butler Allan is tall man with his 40's so I need to lift my head a bit to face him. I was about to reprimand him for whining like a kid but I choose not to.

The poor man is not in his best state. His face is pale and his hands is shaking. Honestly, I understand his feelings but His nervousness is now, little by little crawling in my nerves and it's irritating.

Kinakabahan din ako pero sino ba ang hindi?

It is my first time getting a Tattoo for myself and If words of this leak--I can vividly imagine what kind of scandal it can cause to my family.

11 year old Gustav Heiress got a tattoo or A lady with her first tattoo or maybe A Gustav Princess first step to delinquency and so on would be the best news headline title for my action.

Society is cruel. Do nothing and they will judge you. Do something and they will still judge you. I am not complaining for my situation. This thing is normal. It's kind of unspoken rule of the world, no one is exempted.

"Young Miss, getting a tattoo is painful."

I ignored Allan, inhaled deeply and walk inside the the tattoo room.

"Young miss, it will bleed!"

"Shut up!" I angrily said.

Naramdaman ko ang tingin na ibinibigay sa akin ng tao sa loob ng kwarto.

I can just imagine what the tattooist's seeing right now.

An eleven year old girl reprimanding a man trice her age and body.

"My decision is Final Allan. Go wait for me outside."

Umiling siya. Refusing my command. He is more nervous than I am so It's hard to believed that he's the one who arranged everything for this to happen.

"You will get in a way." seryosong sabi ko sa kanya.

"Miss..."

"Allan.." I said his name " I can do it."

"It's painful miss." he said.

"I know."

Tiningnan ko siya at pagkatapos ay tumango. Huminga siya ng malalim bago lumabas ng pintuan.

"Your butler." tiningnan ko ang babaeng mag tattoo sa akin, her name is Anna, a professional tattoo artist in her mid 20's. Allan find her for me as per my request " He's the real deal huh!" nakangiting dugsong niya.

"He's fine." sagot ko at pagkatapos ay walang pakialam na hinubad ang damit sa harapan niya. Compare to her, My body is not yet developed but enough for me to wear a bra.

"Are you sure with this?"

"Yes.."

"You are my youngest customer, you know."

"Yes.." umupo ako sa isang elevated chair. She already knows what I want and where to put the tattoo that I requested so I don't need to explain it further. "In exchange for this favor and your silence, I will fund your own tattoo parlor as promised."

"Sweet.." nakatawang sabi niya. "very noble."

Pumikit ako. Sa paligid ay malinaw kong naririnig ang kahit maliit o maingat niyang pagkilos.