Not Over Yet

*Authors Note*

hey guys so im writing this book. My last one im still writing but im hoping this one is better than the last one.

***************************************************************************************************************

 Chapter 1:

   "How could you do this to me!?!" I yell as I run down the stairs.  "Lacey, please. It was a mistake! I'm sorry!' I stop at the door, turn around and look at his vulnerable face. "If you were sorry then you wouldn't have done it in the first place. If you were sorry then you wouldn't have slept with her." Before I walk out of his house I take a glance back at my boyfriend, well not my boyfriend anymore, and run out with tears streaming down my face.

As soon as I get home I strip out of my clothes and take a shower. Trying to get the image of Alex and Samantha out of my head. When that doesn't work I decide to take a nap and hope for it all to go away. 

   The ringing of my phone wakes me up from my beautiful estate. I look at the screen and see that my friend is calling me. 

"Hey Lexi, whats up?' I say into the phone. 

"Well, i was wondering if you and Alex wanted to come over to my house to watch a movie with me and Isaac?"

As soon as she said his name, all the memories of this morning hit me like a fraight train, from me surprising him to him surprising me with sleeping with Samantha.

"Lacey? Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, about that, I....I found Alex sleeping with Samantha Young this morning, so you could say we are no longer together." I hear my voice start to crack.

"What a douche bag! I'll cancel on Isaac and it can just be you, me, and a big tub of ice cream!"

"You really don't need to, im okay an-" she cuts me off.

"No. You come before anyone in this world. You are coming over!"

I laughed and said I'll be there in 10 minuiets, since she only lives 3 roads away.