CHAPTER 7

Brad came in late today and he looked a little down. Jane is busy arranging the new books that was delivered early today. I logged-in for the chatting website I found while fixing the lists of books. Brad just smiled at me and I know he needs his space so, I didn't bother him anymore. He went to help Jane and stayed quiet almost the whole time. Jane and I just exchanged looks and nod in agreement not to disturb him.

I found a decent username, Tom, so I started to chat with him.

-Mystique- : hey tom! Where's jerry?

Tom : Haha. I caught him and turned him into a pie

-Mystique- : awww poor Jerry =( he was about to give you something as a peace offering

Tom : Oops. My bad ! Haha

-Mystique-: yeah coz you've turned him into a pie, how sad is that?

Tom : I'll say sorry

-Mystique- : apology accepted! he says =) what do you do in your spare time?

Tom : Watch films, drink vodka. If I'm lucky go on dates. If I'm not stay home and chase jerry.

-Mystique- : that's cool. oh, I bet Jerry's having fun being chased hahaha

Tom : He loves it. He pretends he doesn't. But being chased by me isn't so bad

-Mystique- : I bet he is lol but you shouldn't make fun of him, he gets his revenge fast...u know him

Tom : True. I often get hit in the face with a frying pan or get a mousetrap go off on my face...the usual

-Mystique- : yes, beware of the traps..it's quite deadly hahaha

Tom : Yeh. I'm used to it now though. Haha

~Brad's POV~

I came to work late today because I had a huge fight with my girlfriend Trish. She has been acting weird since I came home from Sophia's house. I just don't understand women at times, they are so unpredictable. When I arrived at the cafe, Jane and Sophia are busy fixing the books that just came in. I didn't do much, I just helped Jane in arranging the books. I can see that Sophia is busy at the computer and she seems to be having fun like she's chatting with someone. I could see the smile on her face and that made me smile a bit.

We had been fixing the books for the whole day. Brad has gotten better; I mean I think he has because I saw a smile on his face. I came home after work and saw Sab inside my room. I was so surprised to see her and I was not expecting any visitors at the moment.

I was surprised to see Sab in my room.

~Sabrina~
I came to Sophia's house when I got out of work. Her mom let me in Sophia's room. I just wanted to get some fresh air from my everyday drama. I have been lying on Sophia's bed for quite some time now. Where is she? I just miss my best friend. It felt like I haven't seen her for a very long time. Suddenly, I was surprised when someone opened the door. Oh! Finally! My mind did a happy dance. Sophia is finally home.

When I came to my room, I was so surprised to see Sab lying on my bed. I wonder what happened. It seems that she's been there for quite a while now. I smiled at her while she looked at me with a wide grin.

Sab: "What took you so long ? I had been here like forever. I think my hair is white now."

ME: " Sorry got stuck with work, had lots of books to arrange. I didn't know you are coming so I am sorry Sab."

Sab: "nah, don't worry about it. Anyway, you must be wondering why I'm here, I just miss my best friend so much."

I smiled at what said and gave her a hug. I think I hugged her for 10 minutes before I can even get my arms around, she spoke.

Sab: "You need a guy."

I looked at her with wide eyes.

Sab: "Like seriously and I will be helping you on that, don't worry!".

"I really don't think that's a good idea", I told Sab while we were at the mall shopping for new clothes for me. However, she never listens. She just shoves all the clothes in the dressing room.

I don't really know what has gotten her to act like this. Oh well, she is my best friend and I know she is just doing this for me.

When we were about to pay for the things we shopped, I bump into someone. I didn't really get to see him at first but he finally spoke to me.

"I'm really sorry Miss, I didn't mean to bump into you. I was just in a hurry because I'm late for work," the guy told me while looking really apologetic.

"It's okay, it's not like I'm bruised or something. Go ahead, you are late," I told him while I was preparing myself to face Sab. I looked at Sab and I know what she is thinking already.