Chapter 22- Short Stalk

"Hi Nekozawa." Mae walked into his house but looked back at the sound of a stick breaking.

"Wait till you see the cats." He sounded excited and therefore Mae was too.

"Sweet." She smiled and the door closed behind her.

All so happned while the hosts were all sitting in a bush.

"What do we do now?" Kaoru asked.

"This is pointless." Kyoya stood up and began leaving.

"We loose many men to patience." Tamakai and the twins wiped fake tears away.

"But now it's just us boss." Hikaru grumbled.

"Yeah why did Honey and Mori senpai not want to come?" His twins finished.

"They said it was wrong or something." Tamaki drawled.

"This so one lame date." Hikaru laughed.

"Wait I think someone's coming." Kaoru pushed his and his brother heads down.

"Thanks Neko kun. Granny will love it." Mae looked over and got a glimpse of Tamaki's hair.

"Your answer." Nekozawa said silently.

"My-oh um I'm sorry." Mae rubbed her neck. "I'm not sure I'm for the dating scene just yet. I'm sure there are other girls-."

"Very well." Nekozawa hung his head.

"Neko kun." She said softly. "Listen how bout we try something?"

"What?" He asked solemnly.

"We go on a real date to a movie theater on Sunday, it's sure to be dark in there for you." Mae smiled softly at him. "And I'll see if anything changes."

"Okay." He sounded hopeful.

"Great! Then tomorrow. You know this'll be my first date." She beamed then began heading out.

Later she saw the trio catch up. "I thought you dated before?" Tamaki walked next to her.

"I did. He never took me out on dates. I only ever met with him behind the dumpster and in the cafeteria. In which he stole my first kiss." Mae growled remembering the past.

"What a jerk." Kaoru said softly. Mae raised an eyebrow at him. She was almost positive he liked her.

"Yeah." She sighed. "He's a real pain."

"you're not really going on a date with him are you?" Tamaki cried out.

"Yes I am. I need to think things through." Mae grumbled. "And don't follow me!"

"We were just making sure you were safe." Hikaru acted offended.

"Oh yeah. Where are the others anyway."

"Mori and Honey didn't think it was right." Hikaru muttered.

"Which it isn't. Did Kyoya say the same?"

"Oh no he left because it was boring." Hikaru laughed.

"That sounds about right." Mae clicked her tongue. "Hey can you guys leave me alone?" Mae looked at the three who had been trailing behind her like lost shadows.

"Why?" They pouted.

"Personal space." She rolled her eyes. "Unless I should tell my dad about the three stokers -." All three began running away. 'That was easy.' She snapped her finger and continued with her peaceful walk.

But the one thing she couldn't help get out of her head was that Mori and Honey actually stood up for decency. But there was also the issue of Kaoru. She wasn't positive but she was almost sure he liked her. Was that a little self confident?

Twins?!- The Hostess with The Mostest (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें