16: Wait what?

I felt annoyed this whole week. Andrea wouldn't stop bugging me about going to hang out with the guys and of course I said no. I realized that hanging out with a member from O2L will make me cringe and I wouldn't be myself.

I'm not myself, really.

I'm not as innocent as I was 2 years ago. I didn't say bad words (I would act like a child when I hear a bad word), I didn't start shit, and I never talked to guys. I didn't date guys and I was hoping that I would never be in a guy's life. Realizing that your plans never turn out the way you wanted it to, something so little can change the way you wanted things to be. Nothing goes right, but there's a reason to why it happens. Maybe in the future something can benefit the way 'it' happened.

All week I've tried to think positive, but the more I try, the more I push so hard that I get annoyed. Everytime Andrea and I are in a room alone I can't help but cross my fingers and hope that she wouldn't bring up an O2L house party, or Connor.

The outburst on Connor. I've never, never ever, let my dramatic emotions take over my body when a guy is in front of me. Especially when it's a person you absolutely hate to death.

But the bright side is, I'm more independent. I live with my best friend, and I pay my own tuition.

I was lounging on the couch today, feeling tired of my bed. I've been in my room for so long this whole week that I needed to transfer my laziness into the living room. I had my laptop on my lap and had the tv turned onto Netflix. I was going to be alone today, like every other day. Andrea usually goes out with Kian for dinner. Date night. If she's not out to dinner, she's out to the O2L house.

The doorbell rang and I stayed put on this couch, I was finally getting comfortable on this couch and I was hoping Andrea would get it.

"Anna!" She screamed from her room. I sighed loudly knowing what she would say. "Can you get the door for me? I think it's Kian." I groaned, paused the movie on Netflix, and stood up, stomping to the door. I opened the door thinking I'd see Kian, but no. Of course, I see Connor. Who the fuck else would I see.

"Anna." He nodded lightly.

"What do you want." I asked carelessly.

"I'm actually here to talk to Andrea."

"Andrea, Connor's here." I yelled. I walked to the couch and unpaused my movie.

Why is he even here? Connor should have: a) text Andrea. b) call Andrea. And if she didn't do any of those things, harass her fucking phone instead of me having to deal with seeing him.

"Hey Connor!" She ran down the stairs. I turned up the volume in hopes of not hearing Connor talk. I heard their footsteps walking up the stairs and made sure they weren't going into my room.

I can't believe Andrea wouldn't tell me that Connor would be here. She never tells me anything anymore. Like I can't ever get a "Connor's coming over." warning at all, and I could leave the house. Yes, I don't have anywhere to go because all my friends live back at home in San Diego and I haven't made friends in LA. My only choices are Starbucks or the mall.

I have friends in college, of course, but I don't hang out with them. I have about two classes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but my classes only last about an hour and my professor rarely assigns group projects. Most of the time I take notes and pay attention to what the professor says.
"So you're coming to dinner with us?" Andrea asked, walking down the stairs with Connor. I didn't even realize an hour passed.

"Yup! I haven't ate anything but breakfast this morning." Connor said. I gripped the pillow beside me and squeezed it as hard as I could. My knuckles were going white and I released my grip.

"Well don't shove your face with food today. You need to eat well for tonight's double date." Wait, what?

"Yeah, right. I'm a guy, I have an excuse." He said.

Wait, what?

What the fuck is going on?

"They won't like it if they see you slurping your food." Andrea chuckled. Wait, what?

"I don't really care." He said.

What's going on? Is Connor dating someone or something?

"See you later An, I'll be home before midnight. Have fun!" Andrea closed the door behind her.

"Bye." I said softly. Great, I'm stuck with wondering what the hell is going on in Connor's life. Why do I even care? I'm not friends with him. I don't care about what's going on with his life. I even said so myself that it's a mess if I become friends with him.

I walked up to my room to grab something. As I grabbed something, I see something on my bed looking from my mirror. I looked back and walked to my bed, reading the folded up paper.

Hey Anna.

Seems pretty corny, but this would be the only way you would be able to listen to me. I know you don't want to see me or hear me but I didn't want you to leave without me saying anything.

I unfolded the rest of the letter and kept reading it.

--------------------------------------

I apologize for not updating for a long time. Life has became more stressful and I have no time to update anymore! ):

Left a cliffhanger so I know what to write about in the next chapter, which will probably be updated next week. THANKSGIVING BREAAAAAK HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

xoxo