Chapter 30 Part 2

Im bored so back to the story!

---------------

Jonna P.O.V.

Dang okay I'll leave a note for tge police

Me: sorry lady. I have to go

Lady:.......

As I was walking out the police  came.

officer: Miss did you call ?

Me: yes! A lady has been shot. She thought "they" took her son but her soon called his dad & he is at that park right there (pointed to park)

Officer: okay miss.

Me: I have to get him. I was going to pick him up. But I'll tell you in a few.

I hopped in my car & drove right up the street.

Me: Dan! Danny!?

Dan: Jonna! Thanks for getting me. Those guys shot my mom. But I had to get away so ran & hid in that tube slide

Me: okay. Thank god your safe! Well we have to go back to your house to talk to the police.

Dan: I don't wanna.

Me: ugh. Okay. I'll call my mom & tell her to get you okay ?

Dan: yes

We drove back to his house & I called my mom to get him. After see got him I had to talk to the police at the police station

Me: This is what happened: My friend called me to get his son because he said his son's mom is never home so when I git thete I honked for Danny to come out; danny is the son of my friend & the lady who was shot. So he didnt come out so I got out & walked to the front door then the side. The side door was cracked openned. When I got in it was kinda traahed then I went in what looked like to be Danny's room, and I saw that his drawers were open but his bag was still there. Then I heard a person saying help so I went upstairs & found her. She had blood around her shoulder &,chest area. I asked what was wrong she told me she was shot. I called 911 the my friend called me telling me Danny called him & he was at the park. That's it. & Danny told me they shot his mom & he had to get away so he ran to the park & hid in a tubed slide.

Officer: okay ma'am,thank you for your time.

Me: no problem.

Prince P.O.V.

Me: everbody Jonna said she home

E/b: okay.

Diggy POV

Dang.

Hill: what's wrong

Me: somebody shot Dan's mom

Hill: i'm so sorry for him & you. Is Dan okay.

Me: yeah Jonna picked him up.

Hill: good!

Me: why would anybody do this

Hill: who knows.

-----------

A lil something