SunCess

So there are 3 ways one could view me-

I could be a kickass Irish spy working undercover for MI6 in India, with hot Japanese ninja enemies who have got eight pack abs that anyone would drool over except me because they fight like hell and it's my duty to make sure they rot in the pits of Tartarus.

Or, I could be a perfectly normal bilingual 14 year old girl who goes to school everyday and dreams of being a neurologist with writing and painting as a hobby, listens to rock music, fawns over Sean O'Donell, and generally lives her life trying not to disrupt other people's lives, not always succeeding.

Or, I could also be a half mermaid half human person who spends weekends with her underwater family, Poseidon and his kingdom. I could be one of those demigodly people who have an unrivalled rivalry with the god Ares...

It really all depends on how you view me.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

I've always wanted to type out a bio like that... My name is Nicola. I'm 14, amazing and a proud nerd (not really)... My favourite bands are OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons. From non-virtual books, you might have guessed the kind of stories I like to read from my works and the references in my weird bio... Haha.

Go follow my first follower and my AMAZING wattpad bestie,@savmarmiller. She is awesome! You hurt her, and I will castrate you. No, seriously. And for girls, you really don't wanna know what's going to happen to you.

On that happy note, I always reply to messages and I give pretty honest critiques, if I may say so myself. Don't hesitate to pm me, I don't bite. Well, unless you hurt my loved ones.

Please check out my story Us Against The World, and Playing With Fire,and do please vote and comment!!!

Oh, and I live in one of the most exotic countries in the world, India!

Stop And Stare at that awesome follow button;)

Thanks for stumbling across my wattpad page guys, I love all of you:)

Alright, mischief managed.

---------------------------------------
ME: chic flicks or intense climax books? why?

SunCess:  Intense climax books.  I love books where the story slowly builds up to an explosive climax where secrets are revealed, or sparks fly, or there's a lot of action. My fav book was I sold myself to the devil... Because the author took the perfect amount of time for Blake and Lexi to get together, so it became frustrating yet liberating when they finally did get together. Or Harry Potter, Sven books O.O . I'd pick chic flicks only if I needed a stress reliever. Or maybe I'd have gone for Chennai Express then:P

ME: if there was one thing you could totally change on wattpad, what would it be and why?

SunCess: don't think I'd change anything about wattpad. It's perfect the way it is! But maybe they could add a few more categories in stories and stuff.

A/N-- follow her.