My funny dream book

I sat in the back of the academy classroom as I waited with team seven for the jonin that should be able enough to train three kids. Key word: should. Anyways I watched as the blonde boy placed a chalk eraser in the door so when it opens the sensei would get hit, if he was to slow anyways. AND GUESS WHAT?
...
...
Come on guess
...
It hit the bugger in the head!
I snickered as the blonde burst into a fit of laughter and the pink haired one apologized.
"You shouldn't apologize it was his fault he was late." I said and smirked.
"Let's just go to the roof." He sighed apparently knowing he wouldn't get anywhere if he argued with me.
"See ya on the roof." I said and focused chakra into my feet and climb in a spiral pattern to the roof and froze when I saw Ibiki in one of the rooms.
'I gotta do this.' I thought as I silently opened the window and perched like a bird.
Suddenly... "MEEP MEEP!!!!" I screeched causing Ibiki and his class or group or whatever they were to jump five feet in the air.
"REMAIN VIGILANT!!!!!" I shouted and Ibiki threw kunai at me but I was gone from my place and crouched against the wall and waited for him to relax slightly, before...
"MEEP MEEP!!!!!!!"
I was gone as a new barrage of kunai came my way.
'Yes another five feet.' I snickered before I heard a shout to get to the roof and I did reluctantly.
When I reached the roof I sat on the rail.
"Ki, introduce yourself." Kakashi said and I grinned.
"Tay, my name is ki as you heard and I like to screw with people, be random and hmmm, piss of interrogation people." I said and snickered again. "I don't like when people ruin my fun, and one word vocabulary! Yes, that means you uchiha! Any ways my hobbies as I mentioned in my likes those are also my hobbies, my dream for the future... Don't have one. Now can I go piss Ibiki off some more, hatake?"
"No."
"Damn it!" I sighed. "I hate you hatake."
"Deal with it."
"Teme..."
"Language."
"Bite me!" I snapped