~*//*~Chapter 1: The Begaining~*//*~

That's what Ashlynn looks like in MCD
Song - Faster Car By Loving Caliber ft. Anders Lystell and Michael Stenmark (or aka Aphmau's opening music)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✨🎧Play Music🎧✨
About Ashlynn:
Ashlynn is a master thief which means she is quick and sneaky. She is also great with throwing knives and daggers. Wanted for 3 billion diamonds, dead or alive. People would always betrayed or almost kill her, so she doesn't trust people. No one has seen her face but few people know that you have a beautiful voice. (Now let's get to the story!)

~Ashlynn's POV~
Running. Hearing the wind whistle past me as I run away from Tu'la guards. I know I'm wanted but really! These guys don't give up, don't they. It's almost night! Just...a bit...LONGER! Once the sun is down. I jumped into a tree without making a sound. I closed my eyes because it's useless in the night. I use my ears to hear where are the guards. Once I know where they are, I open my eyes and swiftly jumped from tree branch to tree branch without making a sound. Then after I was far from them, I looked up in the night sky and read the stars, which in the way, helps me get to new places. They usually guide me to important stuff. I followed the stars, which lead me to a village. Hmm...Phoenix Drop. There are a few guards but I still have to be careful. I guess I can stay here for a bit. I lay down in the tree and sleep under the stars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter. Sorry it's short, the next will be longer. Hope you like it! BBBBAAAAAIIIIIIII!!! (286 words)
~Nightshade🌙