unrequited

i was just right here staring from a far at your face. you're really handsome. your jaw, your smile that makes other smile back too, your eyes that's so catchy, your dimples cute as you, your hair that is way so perfect and that suits you. i can describe you everyday if that is what you like but i know it's impossible for you to talk to me. for you to glance back at my direction. for you to even notice me.

sighs

how could you like me anyway? im smart. but you hate smart girls because you believe smart girls are school girls and that they are uncool and naive. how could you like me anyway? im not your ideal girl. im not pretty just like the girls at magazines you're reading everyday at class. im not perfect, and my teeth are proof of that. i still wear braces. im not funny and when i try to be, i become so weird and that's the #1 on your girl turn-off's. how could you like me anyway? im introvert. given that i have small number of friends. you like girls that are outgoing. and that's not so me. im more with color white. unnoticeable.

okay i know you won't like me. im not going to make myself more miserable on babbling things here. but here's a reminder. even we're opposite to each other, my feelings for you would still be the same. you may not notice im staring at you right now, you may not know that i like you, i'll never let you see me as a weak person. i don't want you to notice me just because you pity me. i don't want that kind of attention. someday, somehow, you'll notice me. we'll be tie. and this love would not be unrequited ever again.