Fun in the Treehouse

Sandy took SpongeBob in to her bedroom, she gave spongebob a mysterious small object, "here put this on your tongue, it will help you breath without that tank on your head." SpongeBob took the tank off and surely, he could breathe.

SpongeBob was just about to say that he was drying up, but Sandy was way ahead of him, she was already turning the humidifier on. In a few moments, spongebob felt cool and moist.

"Alright SpongeBob, everyone in Bikini Bottom knows you are a virgin, know I want to make sure this isn't because of a religion or phobia. I don't want you to regret this night." SpongeBob realized what Sandy was trying to say. She was making sure that she wasn't forcing him into this.

SpongeBob now loved her even more. "I promise, I will not regret this night. So give me your best." Sandy smiled and took her top part of her bikini off. SpongeBob looked at her breasts for a few seconds before taking his shoes, socks, and shirt off. He was now standing there in his underwear feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I hope you don't think I'm a wimp for wearing tights wightys." Said spongebob. Sandy chuckled and replied, "I wouldn't judge you for your underwear brand, that's stupid. Now take your underwear off and I'll take off mine." SpongeBob took off his clothes, he knew this wasn't usually how people would take off their clothes before sex, but he wanted to go slow so it was ok.

Sandy took her underwear off, she got close to SpongeBob and pressed her body up against his. She looked down and loved what she saw, felt, and even heard. SpongeBob tried to say something, "I know I'm not the greatest but-" Sandy cut him off with a "Ssshhhh" and brought him into her bed.

SpongeBob realized how boring this was getting already so he said, "Now I am ready to get fast and energetic. Let's go" said SpongeBob. A huge grin spread across Sandys face. She jumped into the bed with him and they started having sex for real.

SpongeBob moaned while Sandy groaned, they both were having so much fun. Sandy convinced SpongeBob to get some caramel sauce from the cupboard. He squirted a perfect line of it on her furry back. He licked it off and got a few hairs in his mouth. He spit them out and kept going on different parts of her body.

Then Sandy grabbed his penis and straggled it with her hands. She loved the feeling and so did spongebob.

Soon they both became tired, they relaxed and pulled the covers over themselves, they dozed off to sleep. Wondering where their relationship will go in the future, hopefully somewhere amazing.

The end